The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

They're listed on the nike site as coming soon for $140.

Also, them sail/baroque brown pairs starting to sell out of sizes. My size 8.5 is now sold out. Damn. Was hoping to get them on sale.
Ima snag that 11.5 with the university discount it’s going to be $120 which it should’ve already been

Anyone know if there's a service that ships created iD's to countries where iD isn't available???

Anybody ordered from 18Montrose before? Reason I'm asking since it is a UK delivery company they use to deliver, do they send the package to the post office if they dont deliver successfully on their first attempt?

When I tracked my package it stated delivered

F2E31677-66AB-462B-893C-1E97C44706E9.jpeg
Already some paint and canvas chip out of box but still amazing. Yet to own a recraft so I’m sure these don’t feel as good

Anybody ordered from 18Montrose before? Reason I'm asking since it is a UK delivery company they use to deliver, do they send the package to the post office if they dont deliver successfully on their first attempt?

When I tracked my package it stated delivered
I've ordered from them before. I believe they hand it off to the Post Office. It's been a while since that order but I remember something weird like that happening to me.

I've ordered from them before. I believe they hand it off to the Post Office. It's been a while since that order but I remember something weird like that happening to me.
I just found out that it gets handed over to FEDEX express. This is the second time they stole my package!!! They never delivered the package and marked it as delivered! Pisses me off, First the Royal Toes and now these. They are 2/2 in thefts FML!!!

F2E31677-66AB-462B-893C-1E97C44706E9.jpeg
Already some paint and canvas chip out of box but still amazing. Yet to own a recraft so I’m sure these don’t feel as good

I love the OG duck but the camo chips and cracks the the midsole paint was done poorly. I really wish they would do a recraft version. My Reverse pair is completely fine after 75ish wears. They still look new.

Back
Top Bottom