The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

how was qc?
Ok on my pair. The only thing that stands out is that Nike can't seem to paint the midsole smooth. I'm going to wear them though, so don't care about it.
IMG_20200811_085656.jpg

Hmm.. these are beautiful. Closest I'll get to owning these is making an ID or if Nike drops them in men's.

I know it was probably a default setting but the Afew store had the potential sizes going up quite high.

Again, I'm probably just digging for false hope. :ohwell:

Someone's gotta know the sizes these will go up to. Where you at?? :lol:

I know it was probably a default setting but the Afew store had the potential sizes going up quite high.

Again, I'm probably just digging for false hope. :ohwell:

Someone's gotta know the sizes these will go up to. Where you at?? :lol:
womens 11.5

Fit normal on these craters? Looking to buy now and not wait for Nike to pull some BS on official US release.
They're listed on the nike site as coming soon for $140.

Also, them sail/baroque brown pairs starting to sell out of sizes. My size 8.5 is now sold out. Damn. Was hoping to get them on sale.

Also, them sail/baroque brown pairs starting to sell out of sizes. My size 8.5 is now sold out. Damn. Was hoping to get them on sale.
Yeah but I can get them shipped now for $145 and I don’t have to worry that Nike cancels another order.

I need them bad. Where are you seeing them on ndc? I dont see them on there or snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom