The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Why will french not buy them if americans get them?
Stereotypes, French people look down on the uncultured, uncouth loud dumb fat anericans

I’m skinny and quiet and I’d like to say kinda smrt so I guess my stereotype of the French stereotyping Americans is none sense.

I really kinda think maybe someone else at Nike might have thought the same way, lots of Europeans, hell the whole world don’t think to highly of America, our food, politics fashion etc that maybe sometimes it’s in their best interest not to release in the USA first

Kept it simple for my NBY’s.....Watermelon, Rust Factor, and Bright Spruce (have Alpha Orange and Bright Cactus on order.)

809BCFC2-F6D6-487D-B01D-632A66EECFEC.jpeg
E419A610-C7F3-416E-B2FE-BB0770A667CA.jpeg
Damn these are looking nice man 👍
Is the mesh you chose the summit white mesh or is that the flat silver mesh? It kinda looks silver but also white I can’t even tell :lol:

Damn these are looking nice man 👍
Is the mesh you chose the summit white mesh or is that the flat silver mesh? It kinda looks silver but also white I can’t even tell :lol:

The mesh is Summit White. A little disappointed that this white isn’t as white as the standard recrafts (for example Turqs, Pinks, Limes, etc).

Also, the mudguard and outsole is the Dark Smoke Grey Full Grain Leather (it obviously looks black and is barely a noticeable difference from black).

Lol pretty sure America dictates urban fashion as it pertains to sneakers. Europe got them first because runners sell extremely well there. Nike will allocate the stock there first and then we’ll get whatever’s leftover but billed as limited. Now everyone in America will want them even after they’ve reached a profit goal on them. Win/Win

so as well as the lbs, the us have not got the obsidians, the green(not slimes), the red(maroon), or the orange with the grey mudgaurd?

where eu have not got total orange or slimes

goin by that, im gonna guess the infra’s gonna release in us first.
really hope slimes go eu at some stage
You can buy slimes and total orange from stockx in uk. Got mine for the same as what they'd retail for if they released here.

Kept it simple for my NBY’s.....Watermelon, Rust Factor, and Bright Spruce (have Alpha Orange and Bright Cactus on order.)

809BCFC2-F6D6-487D-B01D-632A66EECFEC.jpeg
E419A610-C7F3-416E-B2FE-BB0770A667CA.jpeg
The mesh is Summit White. A little disappointed that this white isn’t as white as the standard recrafts (for example Turqs, Pinks, Limes, etc).

Also, the mudguard and outsole is the Dark Smoke Grey Full Grain Leather (it obviously looks black and is barely a noticeable difference from black).

If you get a chance, could you take a pic of one of these next to a recraft. Curious to see the difference. Thanks.

Still debating on pulling the trigger. I just wish the green was neon. Transitioned the midsole to the upper similar to the 95s. Not bad.
462909F8-2AF7-4C7B-9F13-E455C9C97654.png

Still debating on pulling the trigger. I just wish the green was neon. Transitioned the midsole to the upper similar to the 95s. Not bad.
462909F8-2AF7-4C7B-9F13-E455C9C97654.png
Free returns so you can always see how they turn out then decide to keep or get your money back.

Free returns so you can always see how they turn out then decide to keep or get your money back.
True. I did a dolphin inspired pair based on a pair posted a while back last night. Might pull the trigger on these. Torn on if I do the cactus swoosh reflective to pay homage to the 95 3M or not.

True. I did a dolphin inspired pair based on a pair posted a while back last night. Might pull the trigger on these. Torn on if I do the cactus swoosh reflective to pay homage to the 95 3M or not.

Look on page 1840 I posted one in hand thats nearly identical to yours.

Back
Top Bottom