The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ya keep that on the DL so we all good fam.

I really hope these 10UK fit the same and zero issues.
Ordered:
E1BDDB79-0CDB-426A-8FC7-37216F0B03E7.jpeg

We're in the same boat my brother.

I'm shook as the ordering was both in different sizing/UK as well as Womens. A dangerous and confusing combo. :lol:

I went with the faster shipping so hopefully they get to me by Wednesday or so. Fingers crossed.

Chances of the violets going on discount later on these boutiques sites? Hesitant to pull the trigger but they aren't really moving right now. But then again, they prob got a smaller size run.

We're in the same boat my brother.

I'm shook as the ordering was both in different sizing/UK as well as Womens. A dangerous and confusing combo. :lol:

I went with the faster shipping so hopefully they get to me by Wednesday or so. Fingers crossed.
Ya I’m still sketched out. My email only says 10 where as before it said UK 10. I guess I’ll know once you get yours...aghhhh

Just checking in to see if everyone who wanted the Violet Blends copped.. I was pretty surprised to see they sold out when I checked SNKRS this morning

Of all my 2020 quarantine pick-ups, the sneaker silhouette that tallied up the most was the AM90. I ended returning maybe four pairs, but here are the ones that I’ll be keeping. It seems that Infrared/Radiant Red will be the capstone to finish the year!

BD5668C1-86B7-473A-9BD5-C4F4CD8F2649.jpeg

Smh. Livestock just cancelled my purple “joker” mashup pair. Over inventory issues. MF... oh well on to the next one.

Smh. Livestock just cancelled my purple “joker” mashup pair. Over inventory issues. MF... oh well on to the next one.
They’ve cancelled most of my orders not even hype just random stuff like clothes, I hate shopping with them

I think I like the reverse lasers blues more than the original, but then again I’m not crazy about that cw like y’all lol

Back
Top Bottom