The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well even when in doubt on sizing I wouldn't buy like a size range plus and minus app 1.5 size. Even if you never bought 90s before that's still quite remarkable.

I will also add...it’s a colorway I’ve liked but never loved. I will admit, these are much better in hand than in pics. And, although it just may be all mental knowing there’s an air pocket up front, these do feel a bit more comfy than the rest.

274B617E-115A-491C-B7D2-96CEBFAA58FD.jpeg

Well even when in doubt on sizing I wouldn't buy like a size range plus and minus app 1.5 size. Even if you never bought 90s before that's still quite remarkable.
but i would! and i did . did so with the lasers and will do so with them other og's .... i am happy ,so what's your problem?

Why a i not allowed to own multiple sizes ? did not know there was such a thing as shoe gestapo. |l
i will be more carefull now in sharing
Nah man all good. Just was curious as to why the size gap. No biggie. Love your pics. Thanks for sharing! I too am beyond pumped for my pairs to shop up.

Also. Can you share a pic of the boxes size tags. Just curious to see em. Please and thanks lol

Ya too worried about another man, if he wants to resell or keep let him.
Agreed. Who cares. If you can grip an extra pair or two to make yours cheaper I’m all for it. I’m also all for helping peeps out at retail though so it’s all g

After all these years that I had to pass the WMNS colerways because I have EU46. It is actually happening in 2020 and also an og colorway. Very nice pair Please nike do the same next year with the 180!! og shape, og sole and og colorways
05A749FA-8224-4293-A20A-EB2062333025.png
Beautiful!!

Nah man all good. Just was curious as to why the size gap. No biggie. Love your pics. Thanks for sharing! I too am beyond pumped for my pairs to shop up.

Also. Can you share a pic of the boxes size tags. Just curious to see em. Please and thanks lol
thanks ,

DSC_0493.JPG

Thanks man, really appreciate it DSC_0493.JPG

Why a i not allowed to own multiple sizes ? did not know there was such a thing as shoe gestapo. |l
i will be more carefull now in sharing
Not my intention in my post bro. It’s your money, buy whatever sizes you need. I remember a lot of people on here buying and returning recrafts to mix and match the perfect pair. Not thinking someone else might get a pair made of what they considered rejects. Glass houses...bricks...you get it.

After all these years that I had to pass the WMNS colerways because I have EU46. It is actually happening in 2020 and also an og colorway. Very nice pair Please nike do the same next year with the 180!! og shape, og sole and og colorways
05A749FA-8224-4293-A20A-EB2062333025.png
Yeah man 180 please DSC_0495.JPG

Back
Top Bottom