The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

what sites you coppin the LBs from? may pull the trigger on the EU price and shipping cause im not going to wait on a US release for them

UNDS for a grocery run

B79CEFDB-0B5C-46AB-8FE0-D62B63164CB6.jpeg

Be interesting to see if anyone from that Master of Air video is actually on NT.

They need to consider a Vol 2, I’m sure there are some serious collections out there that should be brought to light

Copped eggplants on Sivas last night. Grew tired of the games and can’t risk missing out on my size while they’re sitting. Question is what does this mean for infrareds? Those not going to release in the US either? :smh: Nike is so foul for this. Same with the AM1s.

Can anyone confirm that Sivas ships Nike products to the US before i bite the bullet and cop those eggplants?

I might bite the bullet too. What is the total others in the us are getting from sivas, or other sites overseas? About $190?

It looks like the Laser Blue and Eggplants won’t get a North American release. I called Nike Canada and asked why the laser Blues were pulled within minutes from the 4am release and she said that it looks as if they’re an over seas exclusive. Might want to take that as a grain of salt though.

mad for Infrareds. Nike better not play games. Release 2 million pairs. Make em easily accessible...:the 2015 pair was a headache so I settled to just keep my 2010 pair. After all it’s the 30 year anniversary of them. Do it right or don’t do it at all.

Back
Top Bottom