Nike Air Max 90 “Trail Vibes”
567D05A4-EB0B-43FD-8BB4-3B1CDF90723C.jpeg

05D41E7B-56CB-4502-8EAC-BD325531BAA7.jpeg

7AA15AA7-BCC4-4678-B491-8008F5D7BDF9.jpeg

166E9BFD-4CCE-41EB-8AF4-F7AC89F9A5F1.jpeg

Need Nike to drop a release date on the trail vibes already :rolleyes
Word... tempted to cop now from Ebay

Grey/green pair isn't bad either
I was real close to buying on ebay. After looking closer at the only pair in my size (seller had a few other sizes too) i noticed they were shipping from taiwan and some neg reviews said they got fake shoes. I decided against it, and i couldnt find them anywhere else so i am just going to wait longer.

I asked this the other day, but no one answered. Were these released anywhere (europe, asia, etc.)? Part of me wonders if there are any legit pairs out there, since its usally not too hard to find shoes released in other parts of the world.

I was real close to buying on ebay. After looking closer at the only pair in my size (seller had a few other sizes too) i noticed they were shipping from taiwan and some neg reviews said they got fake shoes. I decided against it, and i couldnt find them anywhere else so i am just going to wait longer.

I asked this the other day, but no one answered. Were these released anywhere (europe, asia, etc.)? Part of me wonders if there are any legit pairs out there, since its usally not too hard to find shoes released in other parts of the world.

I was very tempted to purchase from GOAT the other day but decided to be patient to try to grab for retail here in the US. I'm not sure if these released anywhere else besides the US.

I was very tempted to purchase from GOAT the other day but decided to be patient to try to grab for retail here in the US. I'm not sure if these released anywhere else besides the US.
They did release in the US?

I ordered my pair from Taiwan. 100% legit eBay user Id4shoes. The trail pair is phenomenal
2EE49AFD-F25F-4096-8908-EFA09F6AA8BB.jpeg
That’s the seller that I saw. They had a few reviews that alleged fake shoes. They could very well just be disgruntled buyers, but I was still kind of unsure. That’s why I was asking if they were released anywhere globally. I didn’t think they were, so does that mean they are all early pairs out of Taiwan?

That’s the seller that I saw. They had a few reviews that alleged fake shoes. They could very well just be disgruntled buyers, but I was still kind of unsure. That’s why I was asking if they were released anywhere globally. I didn’t think they were, so does that mean they are all early pairs out of Taiwan?
Euro and Asia only it looks like. He has multiple other 90s that have not released in North America. Typically they get there shipments first and they never wait until any release. Buy with confidence. Got my pair in 3 days from Taiwan to Canada...

Back
Top Bottom