The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

$49 from Champs.
FF1CAF48-1384-4612-9704-6349B9E9B9FB.jpeg
Hoooooow? All colors? I'll buy 20 of them lol

Anybody looking for eggplants in a 13 womens/11.5 mens?
If so, $95usd on stockx

Last edited:
Anybody looking for eggplants in a 13 womens/11.5 mens?
If so, $95usd on stockx

Yup, my size!

Saw that on Saturday and threw them a high bid of $80 :lol:. Didn't get a response by Saturday night so bought them for $95.

Looks like there's still at least one more pair in that size available?

yea thats a steal. I bought my wmns 12/mens 10.5 from stockx last week for $125/150 shipped which i thought was good. Hopefully they show up by the end of the week.

I was tempted to cancel my order with SVD but they just sent me an email saying my shoes would be shipped between the 17th and 19th.

End has a men’s 10/Wmns 11.5 in the eggplants. Last one left

Note you will be charged tax, I was looking at $175 out the door but decided to pass.

Apparently due to US regulations, end is now required to collect sales tax on US purchases

Check out the %@ at END.Nike Air Max III W

Note you will be charged tax, I was looking at $175 out the door but decided to pass.

Apparently due to US regulations, end is now required to collect sales tax on US purchases

As someone that lives in a city with a really high sales tax (10.5), that sucks, but good to know.

Just scooped, thanks very much!

yo that was you?! I went to check and it said OOS I’m like damn, someone came in quick

glad it worked out man
Yeah! I just happened to be dazing off into space as I work from home, checked the thread and said let me just go ahead and grab these now and be over with. $165 shipped I can live with it.

Nice man, seems your state doesn’t require tax to be collected. State-by-state basis I guess

I’m iffy about purchasing these from stockx. Probably pairs with flaws being dumped out. Why can’t the states just drop them...

Back
Top Bottom