The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Laser Blues for $139.50 shipped

up to US 10.5

Would purchase but my offer was accepted on GOAT this morning for $117.
Having a hard time deciding to get these for $140 shipped or $82 royals from Hibbetts. Or wait it out if Laser Blues will be discounted even more.

Hard to tell from seller's profile.

Size tag pic should tell me more.

Looked weird to me too, but I don't know much about AM lights from 5 years ago. Seller SEEMED legit and accepts returns, so they're likely just going back. 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 20200911_113534.jpg
    20200911_113534.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 211
Looked weird to me too, but I don't know much about AM lights from 5 years ago. Seller SEEMED legit and accepts returns, so they're likely just going back. 🤷‍♂️
Looks off too.

99.9999% sure these are fakes.

Reactions: 907
Was going to pass on the NRGs since I already have the blue corks and wear more blue than grey, but the last couple pictures have me reconsidering. Finally got my laser blues in, am I the only person who likes to switch the laces on my 90s, if I have the right colorway? Did it with a bunch of the anniversaries, and now these too.
Where'd you cop and how much was shipping? Im in AK too.

I agree 100%, they all look so damn good though and seeing group pics of them all makes you feel like they could all come in handy, its nice to grab something clean you enjoy without the competing, draws and spending in excess, over that man

So happy to have the lb and eggplants both og and retro
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0590.JPG
DSC_0588.JPG
now please let them do these🙏 sooner rather than later and the spruces and concords of course, so here is some og love. Notice that bright infrared and super hot pink coral.
DSC_0584.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0587.JPG
    DSC_0587.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0575.JPG
    DSC_0575.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 193
Back
Top Bottom