The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

END with the swiftness again! Nice pair in hand - Quality not as "solid" as the '87 but dope nonetheless :nthat:
IMG_8746.JPG

IMG_8747 2.JPG
I'm looking forward to when my pair arrives. So when you say the quality isn't as solid is it just a case of the mix of materials not being as premium?

denham 90’s look great to me. Just got shipping on my pair from Nike & can’t wait to get them in. Can’t wear them for awhile since I just went through major knee surgery to repair my completely torn patella tendon (life sucks rn fr fr) but hitting for these was a small glimmer of hope

Leebro Leebro Quality is ok. I guess comparing them to the '87 is a bit off since the re-craft silhouette on 90s is SO much lighter than AM1, and yeah materials in general don't seem as on point. Still a great shoe imo, just being pedantic!
Thanks bro. It don't sound like your being pedantic just making observations. I hope i like them as much in hand as in photos. I'm a little concerned about that cream denim and staining.

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT you know how much I love to run & lift/train bro so mentally pretty rough for me rn but I’ll get through it.

I actually managed to snag both the 90’s & the 95’s from ndc legit right before I went under for knee surgery lol.

Dude - you're gonna have to lay off the cookies if not training so much :rofl: Recovery is long but it's surprising how quick fitness comes back if you're already in decent shape!

Thanks bro. It don't sound like your being pedantic just making observations. I hope i like them as much in hand as in photos. I'm a little concerned about that cream denim and staining.

Ha yeah - I have to stop myself analysing pairs too much. I forget these things are mass produced so never gonna be perfect.. should be used to it by now lol. The toe box is a dirt magnet for sure mate, gonna be hard to clean. These really make up for missing the denim ID options, infra pops nicely as well.

Ha yeah - I have to stop myself analysing pairs too much. I forget these things are mass produced so never gonna be perfect.. should be used to it by now lol. The toe box is a dirt magnet for sure mate, gonna be hard to clean. These really make up for missing the denim ID options, infra pops nicely as well.
I was lucky enough to get the levi's that I customised and also recently reshaped that I'm really happy with, as well as the bleached denims and the two asia only corks. So if I'm unsure about these I'll probably refund and look to get the 1s, 95s or maybe even a second pair of AM1 Londons as there seem to be quite a few around now.

Denhams look amazing and resale is going down. Thinking of picking up a pair but not sure if it’s worth it considering I have Levi IDs from last year 🤔

Denhams look amazing and resale is going down. Thinking of picking up a pair but not sure if it’s worth it considering I have Levi IDs from last year 🤔
I guess it depends on the colourway you created and the value you place on the new shape. But just to say you can reshape the denim ids as long as you didn't use corduroy or any other materials on the toebox.

All I know is I'm pretty sure didn't get any notification like I usually do from SNKRS. Maybe it's because I have the Android version. I can tell you my notifications from SNKRS are spotty at best, as is. I'm seeing notification options for other Nike+ drops like the Killshots and stuff, so I'll see if I get any push notifications from them. Meanwhile, I may end up paying resell on these since their pretty reasonable for now and have some old SBs I'm gonna offload soon.

Another Nike+ notification. Weird!

22323596-F9EC-4928-8611-3DA6D7B6B872.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom