The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Oh dang those recent laser blue 3s arent recraft mode? Thought all recent ones were in recraft shape. The recrafts are so much more comfortavke and visually appealing
There's re-craft and then Anniversary, if that makes sense. Like in 2017 when Nike made a billion gr with the new shape and then made the og colors in a premium build. Same thing here. All of them have new shape but the og colors are a little more premium and are labeled Air Max III.

Am I the only person who was hoping they'd be the recraft mold instead of the 3 one? I prefer the fit of the recrafts.

21b8e3e52bee951b1105747cdc44e6c9.gif

Oh dang those recent laser blue 3s arent recraft mode? Thought all recent ones were in recraft shape. The recrafts are so much more comfortavke and visually appealing

See dblplay1212 dblplay1212 's reply.

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 - Historically speaking, it will take 5 pages until that post pops up again. So far, we're 1 page in... :lol:

So how many pairs are we getting each?! I'm thinking about 16 pairs............
Well, Hopefully it will at least quell some of the redundancy. Anyone who still ask at this point is getting instantly ignored. Lol.

To answer your question, I’ve never doubled up on a sneaker in my life. But will probably break that cycle with these.

Anyway... Black Friday is near so might be worth the waiting

Will surely try to double on Nike CA around October 31st and try to double on Black Friday then sending back 2 pairs to Nike :rofl:

And if Spruces drop less than a month before Boxing Day that would be another occasion to triple on the low :lol:

Back
Top Bottom