The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2010s for today. Need the 2020s on deeeep disco

20201019_100059.jpg

Thats wack I can't use the First Responders 20% off Discount on any of the Nike Air Max III (NDC). Anyone else not able to use that discount them?

NDC's restrictions on codes are trash! I couldn't use my birthday coupon on graffiti lebron 17s back in June.

Laser Blues for 105 with code OCT25. Eggplants and Concords are 97.50 each with same code.

I'm in the same boat trying to use disco code on LBs in NDC. Well also hoping 12.5 is back in stock at some point as well.

Lasers just landed. Dang these are nice. I've actually, somehow, never owned a pair of AM90s/AMIIIs even though I've been doing this since 1989. Knew tons of people who had 'em, of course, and saw and held them all the time.
The OG shape is what finally got me into the game, as it will for the infrareds next month. It's a good lesson for all the folks in our typical Jordan retro thread who don't think shape is a significant thing. These are a great example of why it is.

Lasers just landed. Dang these are nice. I've actually, somehow, never owned a pair of AM90s/AMIIIs even though I've been doing this since 1989. Knew tons of people who had 'em, of course, and saw and held them all the time.
The OG shape is what finally got me into the game, as it will for the infrareds next month. It's a good lesson for all the folks in our typical Jordan retro thread who don't think shape is a significant thing. These are a great example of why it is.

Same here apart from the 1989 part lol - began decades after you :lol:
The shape before 2020 was so awful I never considered getting a pair of 90s... hopefully by the end of the year I'll be owning a triple of each men OG colorway, and will quit this thread for at least 5 years :lol:

Here's a hot take, besides the infrareds and maybe the laser blues, no one would care about any of the OG colorways if they weren't the OGs. People didn't want them when I was 9 in 1990 either.

Here's a hot take, besides the infrareds and maybe the laser blues, no one would care about any of the OG colorways if they weren't the OGs. People didn't want them when I was 9 in 1990 either.

I think the eggplants and concords are better than most released this year. I personally would still be all in.

Back
Top Bottom