The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

stackdaddysloan stackdaddysloan

There you go mate
3 women: Eggplant, Hot Coral, Concord (pictured below)
7 men: Infrared, Laser Blue, Spruce Lime, Leather Obsidian, Leather Black, Leather White, Leather Red (pictured below)
1603409553655.png

1603410036279.png

1603410136341.png

You could also add the US President cw, which (I think) we will 100% never get because Nike wouldn't associate their image with Trump :lol:
Anyway, it wasn't released to the public...
1603409792795.png

Hey y’all, long-term occasional lurker here. I was wondering if someone could school me on all OG colorways from 1990-1991...I’m in my mid 20s and have been into kicks for around 15 years now, but I appreciate the history. This pic seems like a decent starting point, besides missing the concords.
6/7/8/9 look very nice to me, I can decently imagine wearing those beauties :smokin
_
2am90.jpg

Just bought these ones, can't wait to receive them, just mad to have not cop the AM 90 Leather Black from the past few years
Nike-Air-Max-90-Leather-Black-Black-1600.jpg

^ in for golf shoes.
still have the volt cw in the last 90s golf shoes, but missed the infra cw in those.
those were kind of slip ons but very difficult to get my foot into.
these look way more functional

Hey y’all, long-term occasional lurker here. I was wondering if someone could school me on all OG colorways from 1990-1991...I’m in my mid 20s and have been into kicks for around 15 years now, but I appreciate the history. This pic seems like a decent starting point, besides missing the concords.
The first pair in the first row (wmns) would be an instant buy from me if done in men's and with the AMIII retro build.

Y’all sizing down on the OG / recraft pairs right? About to try out these OG’s for the first time since they’ve been re-working them...

Y’all sizing down on the OG / recraft pairs right? About to try out these OG’s for the first time since they’ve been re-working them...
Errrr. No. Not me, and I never have to size UP on anything. I have sz 11 Nike feet that maybe 1 out of 250 shoes I don't like the fit. In other words, if someone could get away with sizing down, I think I could, and that thought would never cross my mind with these AMIII builds.

ftlckr.jpg

Footlocker playing with my nerves, this leather model from a few years ago is becoming hard or impossible to get on regular sites by regular sellers, and Footlocker sell it at that price but obviously no size remains :smh: just delete it, why being so crual ? :lol:

EDIT :

volt.jpg

What are you feelings about the 3M ? Like The Life of a Broski on YouTube I kind of like it but can't be definitive, if anyone got it, does it deserve the buy in your opinion ? Thanks

Last edited:
why the hesitation in keeping them?
They're just pretty basic and I don't need them, I found out last week that my work is closing for the next three months so my shoe budget has come down a bit, to say the least. I don't dislike these, but if I'm spending retail right now it's going to be on something I love and need, not just am okay with.

Don't know for you and I know it is probably know of all but a lot of websites offer vouchers if you suscribe to newsletters, so having a lot of emails and buying one pair by one permits to save a lot of money...Just save 15 euros these days

-

Clean classic colorway, feeling these a lot
clean classic colorway.jpg

_

907 907 like the "oil" color like they put on the 98's

This pic has so much of a 90s feel to me idk...the rocks, the water, the shoes and somehow the cluster of skyscrapers with the highest in the middle
Makes me think especially about two shows, "Dream On" and another but can't remember the name of the show or of the actors, a blonde woman and a black hair man

Attachments

• Dream_On.jpg
    Dream_On.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 382
Back
Top Bottom