The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

was reorganizing my shoe stacks...took a few pics...sorry about the bags..too lazy to take the shoes out...
black infrared, "reverse infrared" (actually hot red), jcrd infrared

am 90 current infrared, infrared tape, am90 hyperfuse infrared
Someone takes their infrared game serious lol. Looking good though.

@Juaninzze

I still like my pair and it came in quick! Ordered on Nike ID pair on 2/24, they started on them on 2/25 and were done on 3/9 and shipped on 3/10 and got to me by 3/14! THE FASTEST NIKE ID'S I EVER HAD MADE!
this pisses me off cuz i ordered mine the day b4 you and mine aren't expected to ship until april 1st...

i already called and got a discount code for the delay tho, so screw it.
@DJ Proto J I had them in my cart when they just took of the solar red lining on 2/24 and ordered that night to insure I'll get the lining. Discounts for future stuff is always good!

Base Grey/Sail up on Nike.

Nike-Air-Max-90-Essential-Mens-Shoe-537384_028_A.jpg

And Black/White/Blue/Grey

Nike-Air-Max-90-Essential-Mens-Shoe-537384_114_A.jpg

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-90-essential-shoe/pid-944264/pgid-656159

Last edited:
@DJ Proto J
I had them in my cart when they just took of the solar red lining on 2/24 and ordered that night to insure I'll get the lining. Discounts for future stuff is always good!

i did too. i read on here they removed the option and immediately ordered the pair in my cart in the hope i'd still get it thru.

I was sold on the solar reds until I saw this photo. They look really pink in that picture. I'm just gonna order and see how they come, I'm tired of deliberating. I'm not buying them because I want them to match the Indy reds, which I own. I just want a pair to beat, but I want actual solar red - not whatever color the Juaninzee's appear to be, cus it looks straight up pink. Best way to tell is in hand, so I hope I'm not disappointed and I hope the Lt. crimson option is still available if I have to return these.

you have to keep in mind they're gonna be pink-ish in different lighting.

as jalenmg jalenmg said, they're super close to RO's, which i own, and can assure you they're not plain red, but infrared. basically solar red. they look pink in some light, red in others, but mostly just straight up infrared.

it's funny cuz if it was the highlighter pack solar red 90's kanye was wearing around that time, they wouldn't have beasted on the indy's, the indy's were just sitting b4 he wore them.

if he had worn those solar red highlighters all these kids would be going nuts for them and dissing the indy reds... :lol:

you have to keep in mind they're gonna be pink-ish in different lighting.

as jalenmg jalenmg said, they're super close to RO's, which i own, and can assure you they're not plain red, but infrared. basically solar red. they look pink in some light, red in others, but mostly just straight up infrared.

it's funny cuz if it was the highlighter pack solar red 90's kanye was wearing around that time, they wouldn't have beasted on the indy's, the indy's were just sitting b4 he wore them.

if he had worn those solar red highlighters all these kids would be going nuts for them and dissing the indy reds... :lol:

Kids want anything Kanye wears.

i wish that the roundel london underground website didn't list their 90s as a "spring/summer 2014" release.  All it does is give me hope that I may get a pair for a reasonable price, haha.  anyway, back to the all red iDs and ices.

Last edited:
to anyone who has the AM90 UK country camo: are the colors tan and brown or tan and green?  Thanks!

Got mine in yesterday

Look like this
they look great- thanks for the photo.  but I'm red /green color blind so sometimes shades of green confuse me haha.  Would you say the darker areas are green or brown?  Thanks again.

they look great- thanks for the photo.  but I'm red /green color blind so sometimes shades of green confuse me haha.  Would you say the darker areas are green or brown?  Thanks again.

In the pics it looks more green, but in person it's more of a brown. The mesh you can see its brown . On the Hyperfuse it's a lighter brown

Here's a pic with natural light
View media item 871694
View media item 871696

New as a NT poster but been collecting since 2004. I ordered the all LT Crimson Hyperfuse and this is how they turned out. Definitely red but in certain lighting it can be a little orange, sometimes a little pink but not so much as the solar reds. You can refer to the Nike Fuelband SE+ crimson Colorway for the little tint of orange I'm talking about. I'll post more pics later on if you guys wish. This pic was taken with flash in a dimly lot room . View media item 870693

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! IM SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the color i wanted man! I ordered them so lets see how long they take to get here.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT HOLD UP! I took these outside today and they look freaking crazy in the light -- its more like a neon redish/pinkish color but the color is so in your face crazy that i decided to keep em. I think the LT Crimsons are the ones i wanted in the first place although the nike images made it look more red than how it is.

Here are a few pictures i took outside with the sun. This color is more of a idea on how it looks more pink/orange than red.

View media item 871747View media item 871748View media item 871749View media item 871750View media item 871751View media item 871752View media item 871753View media item 871754

Last edited:
My AM90s. Love these- so comfy, never even get dirty. Plus the gitd on the laces and the midsole, plus the midsole is super reflective (not sure if it's 3M? It's a different sort of shiny).

On-Feet Comparison is Here!

made sure not to over edit the colors so people can get a true look at what the differences will be out-and-about in the sunshine.

Also my first legitimate attempt at an edit, so i'll get better as i continue uploading more videos.

Last edited:

On-Feet Comparison is Here!

made sure not to over edit the colors so people can get a true look at what the differences will be out-and-about in the sunshine.

Also my first legitimate attempt at an edit, so i'll get better as i continue uploading more videos.

Solars are really weird with the colors. Sometimes they look like the pic you posted, sometimes they look like the video.

What song did you use though?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom