The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don't understand when people aren't happy because they don't look like the red Indy's, it's a totally different red haha.

Do you already have the Solars? I wish I would of ordered both at the same time so I could of compared them side by side but I'm an idiot and didn't think haha!
Yeah, I have mine already. I just put them back into the box to send out on Monday though.

thanks for the great pictures, the mesh looks brown to my eyes, but the darker part of the hyperfuse looks green to me.  but like i said, color blind haha

I must be color blind too then, because the darker part on the hyperfuse looks olive green to me.

Screw it, just ordered the Lt Crimsons. Ordered Solar Red 2 weeks ago so hopefully they come 2 week apart, I can compare them and send 1 pair back. Well that's the plan haha!

View media item 873167

You don't have to send them back. You can return them to an outlet, if there's one close by. You may need to get some kind of return form, because I didn't get any paperwork in my iD box.

You don't have to send them back. You can return them to an outlet, if there's one close by. You may need to get some kind of return form, because I didn't get any paperwork in my iD box.

I asked about returns, they said you can only return to an outlet if you used the instore Nike iD Studio - then you can return to any outlet. Otherwise you have to login to your account and print a returns form, I'm in the UK though. Europe might have a different policy.

I asked about returns, they said you can only return to an outlet if you used the instore Nike iD Studio - then you can return to any outlet. Otherwise you have to login to your account and print a returns form, I'm in the UK though. Europe might have a different policy.

Ah, makes sense. Unless they've changed their policy, I know people who've returned them to outlets here in the states.

I'm having buyer's remorse about my gym red Ice Packs. I'm either gonna return them or throw them in the buy/sell at this point.

So what's my best chance of finding out when Nike restocks the Independence day pack? I refuse to do that twitter $#!t

I can't understand why people refuse to use twitter when trying to buy sneakers, it's nearly impossible and makes your life so much more difficult. The burden is NOT having twitter lol

Yup. Makes me glad I ordered mine. Now gotta wait until late april

Edit: nvm realized i ordered the lt crimson. I actually like the crimson more so im good

Duuuuuude. I was gonna order the Solars but russian:nerd:y's video makes them look straight up PINK. Juaninzze's photos make them look dope tho... This is irritating.

Indy >

View media item 873632

Last edited:
I think it's best to wait it out. Nike will release another shade of red

Or you can just ID another shade of red like everyone else is haha

There will be no more restocks of the Indy since they hit outlets.

Last edited:
ANYWAYS... lol.

Looks like these beauties are finally making their way to the US stores:

149-150. Air Max Day we should start hopefully seeing them in retailers. CorporateGolem posted some shots on their IG. annoucing they'll drop there 3/26.

I can't understand why people refuse to use twitter when trying to buy sneakers, it's nearly impossible and makes your life so much more difficult. The burden is NOT having twitter lol
Duuuuuude. I was gonna order the Solars but russian:nerd:y's video makes them look straight up PINK. Juaninzze's photos make them look dope tho... This is irritating.

Indy >
They are really pink in real life sunlight

This picture i took makes them look dope

But then again its edited to **** lol

Last edited:

ya tried that last night, no dice. thanks tho @wiscosid, i will keep searching! good luck @the5rivers !
I copped a pair on ebay. Could not find a website that was either selling them or had my size. Got lucky!!!

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone included this pair on this thread but I have to!

I copped these during the summer, apparently they are for lacrosse players pre-game warm up time, but I had to get em, the colorway is beautiful! (At least to me)

They need their own thread seriously lol
i hope that they gonna remove the solar red color at nike id so that all this BS about red shoes gonna stop once and for all

its just sad that a lot of peeps try to mimic that devil worshipping illuminati fool
mean.gif

i hope that they gonna remove the solar red color at nike id so that all this BS about red shoes gonna stop once and for all

its just sad that a lot of peeps try to mimic that devil worshipping illuminati fool
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 It's getting really old... no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom