The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My AM90s. Love these- so comfy, never even get dirty. Plus the gitd on the laces and the midsole, plus the midsole is super reflective (not sure if it's 3M? It's a different sort of shiny).
cant believe i slept on these... anyone have any leads on a size 8.5 for these? currently scouring the net :/

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! IM SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the color i wanted man! I ordered them so lets see how long they take to get here.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT HOLD UP! I took these outside today and they look freaking crazy in the light -- its more like a neon redish/pinkish color but the color is so in your face crazy that i decided to keep em. I think the LT Crimsons are the ones i wanted in the first place although the nike images made it look more red than how it is.

Here are a few pictures i took outside with the sun. This color is more of a idea on how it looks more pink/orange than red.

View media item 871747View media item 871748View media item 871749View media item 871750View media item 871751View media item 871752View media item 871753View media item 871754

Damn! Those look awesome! Great shots! I'm sold I've made the right decision with the Solars

Found this
abcc7f1ab08a11e392dd126926f767bb_8.jpg

Seen that on KTT

Filtered to death man.

View media item 872341
On-Feet Comparison is Here!

made sure not to over edit the colors so people can get a true look at what the differences will be out-and-about in the sunshine.
Also my first legitimate attempt at an edit, so i'll get better as i continue uploading more videos.
Independence days look so much better to me. Both the color and shape are much more appealing to my eyes, I've never really liked pink on shoes though.

On-Feet Comparison is Here!

made sure not to over edit the colors so people can get a true look at what the differences will be out-and-about in the sunshine.

Also my first legitimate attempt at an edit, so i'll get better as i continue uploading more videos.

Can't believe how pink the Solar's look in this video, they look so different in each photo/video I see. Damn

has anyone else done a different color monochromatic iD? i kinda wanna do a photo blue or lucid green, but id like to see some pics before i wait 5 weeks.

Can't believe how pink the Solar's look in this video, they look so different in each photo/video I see. Damn
They really look pink in direct sunlight, my other video comparing them in inside with just some umbrella lights ( not sure if that's what they're called) made them look more mild.

In the video you can see a difference when the lights hitting them directly and when the sun goes behind some clouds the color changes a bit.

In the pics it looks more green, but in person it's more of a brown. The mesh you can see its brown . On the Hyperfuse it's a lighter brown

Here's a pic with natural light
thanks for the great pictures, the mesh looks brown to my eyes, but the darker part of the hyperfuse looks green to me.  but like i said, color blind haha

These just made me send in my Solars for Lt Crimsons

I don't know man, think I still prefer the Solars. In the outside shots he uploaded they look orange and the inside shots the toe box kinda looks weird, need to see both in real life.

I don't know man, think I still prefer the Solars. In the outside shots he uploaded they look orange and the inside shots the toe box kinda looks weird, need to see both in real life.
I'm trying to get them to match RO colors moreso than Independence Days. The ROs have a bit of orange looking in them too. Asked my boy who has RO Y2s and he said that the Lt. Crimsons match up more than the Solars.

If you just want a loud shoe though, either will work. Solars are definitely loud as hell haha.

They really look pink in direct sunlight, my other video comparing them in inside with just some umbrella lights ( not sure if that's what they're called) made them look more mild.

In the video you can see a difference when the lights hitting them directly and when the sun goes behind some clouds the color changes a bit.

I'm just going to have to wait till mine arrive, some pictures/videos they look awful and in others they look so nice.

I'm trying to get them to match RO colors moreso than Independence Days. The ROs have a bit of orange looking in them too. Asked my boy who has RO Y2s and he said that the Lt. Crimsons match up more than the Solars.

If you just want a loud shoe though, either will work. Solars are definitely loud as hell haha.

I don't understand when people aren't happy because they don't look like the red Indy's, it's a totally different red haha.

Do you already have the Solars? I wish I would of ordered both at the same time so I could of compared them side by side but I'm an idiot and didn't think haha!

So what's my best chance of finding out when Nike restocks the Independence day pack? I refuse to do that twitter $#!t

Back
Top Bottom