The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

256B7326-A1E4-4F86-99DA-02BCEE982CB5.png

They don't have the stitch seam through the Swoosh so I think they may be old build? There was rumors of them dropping last year but didn't. Maybe they were made for last year prior to the new build but didn't drop due to Covid delays? That's all I can guess. I hope they are actually new build and they just didn't do the stitch seam through Swoosh bc the og version didn't have it? Either way, need them as my pair died a year ago.

They don't have the stitch seam through the Swoosh so I think they may be old build? There was rumors of them dropping last year but didn't. Maybe they were made for last year prior to the new build but didn't drop due to Covid delays? That's all I can guess. I hope they are actually new build and they just didn't do the stitch seam through Swoosh bc the og version didn't have it? Either way, need them as my pair died a year ago.
Yeah, hopefully these pics that keep getting shared are not right.

Can't find a pair for retail locally on those radiant reds. Watching them hit outlets is very upsetting. Makes me remember the days of phone orders giving my cc info over the phone. F is the loyalty?? smfh....

Can't find a pair for retail locally on those radiant reds. Watching them hit outlets is very upsetting. Makes me remember the days of phone orders giving my cc info over the phone. F is the loyalty?? smfh....
I totally get the frustration but how's that any different than if you saw someone here post that their mall had them on shelves in another state or city far away but your area didn't? (Something that happened in this thread in the days/first weeks after the release in November, and that happens regularly with lots of different releases.) Wherever that outlet is, at least it doesn't have them marked down from MSRP.

Someone here has a pair and compared the originals to the new ones many pages back.

Def the old mold. Mudguard looking crazy.

Someone here has a pair and compared the originals to the new ones many pages back.

Def the old mold. Mudguard looking crazy.
I think you're referring to my pics, but that was an og bacon, not the new one. We were just talking about the og vs like a 2018 pair. 2004 wasn't as high and stiff as 2018 but not as low as the new mold either.

I prefer the corks. The prm is nice but I don't like the way way the text is placed on the tongue. That being said the backtab on the prm is an improvement but the corks have the grind outsole, cork insole, better midsole wedge colour and are rarer.

Back
Top Bottom