The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

***** getting a shoe because kanye wore them. I wany them because I like how they look on feet after people started posting pics of them wearing them. Sometimes you really overlook a shoe when it's on the shelf until you see on feet pics.

I know I rarely post in here but with all due respect, they are AM 90's and this is the AM 90 thread. I know there are a lot of new UN's popping up - lurker, new member or just someone looking for some info on the red ID 90's - but as you can see, a lot of people wanna know and have questions or great advice to share. If it's not what you wanna read or have interest in then you can easily just choose to ignore it. A separate thread would be a great idea, but I wouldn't discourage people from posting about them until there is one.

Last edited:
I know I rarely post in here but with all due respect, they are AM 90's and this is the AM 90 thread. I know there are a lot of new UN's popping up - lurker, new member or just someone looking for some info on the red ID 90's - but as you can see, a lot of people wanna know and have questions or great advice to share. If it's not what you wanna read or have interest in then you can easily just choose to ignore it. A separate thread would be a great idea, but I wouldn't discourage people from posting about them until there is one.
I don't know... I just know the usual posters before, and the older posters have all about abandoned this thread. What was once filled with info and chatter about future releases, current releases, past releases, deals, links, sharing of the information on all that has been replaced with things such as which shade of red looks cooler, and is that red more orange or pink... for awhile it was fine, but now it's about 95% of the post. Maybe there should be a separate iD thread created...

Last edited:
I don't get what the fuss is about, this is an AM90 thread. People are talking about AM90's, if people weren't talking about the Solar/Lt Crimson iD's then this thread wouldn't be very active. It'd be dead.

I don't get what the fuss is about, this is an AM90 thread. People are talking about AM90's, if people weren't talking about the Solar/Lt Crimson iD's then this thread wouldn't be very active. It'd be dead.

It wouldn't be dead. People would just be posting actual info, and not what shade of red looks closer to the indys or whatever. I remember when there would only be 10 posts a day, and I was cool with it. Now I have to sift through this kanye RO Indy **** to make sure I didn't miss anything important.

If you guys can't decide which color you want, order both and return the one you don't want. Keep waiting and nike might just pull the options again like they did with the liner. Luckily for you guys, they added it back. I actually hope they pull the monochromatic options all together, so people can stop fiending over the red hyperfuse, and stop justifying why they're not beasting. I haven't seen one person admit they like all red kicks because they saw kanye. Not because he's ye, but he just so happen to wear em.

Personally, I started liking all red kicks when usher was doing it. Now he's on that all gold tip and I'm not about that.

It wouldn't be dead. People would just be posting actual info, and not what shade of red looks closer to the indys or whatever. I remember when there would only be 10 posts a day, and I was cool with it. Now I have to sift through this kanye RO Indy **** to make sure I didn't miss anything important.

If you guys can't decide which color you want, order both and return the one you don't want. Keep waiting and nike might just pull the options again like they did with the liner. Luckily for you guys, they added it back. I actually hope they pull the monochromatic options all together, so people can stop fiending over the red hyperfuse, and stop justifying why they're not beasting. I haven't seen one person admit they like all red kicks because they saw kanye. Not because he's ye, but he just so happen to wear em.

Personally, I started liking all red kicks when usher was doing it. Now he's on that all gold tip and I'm not about that.
Yup Usher did mk it cool imo

HONESTLY ASIDE FROM THAT LAX AM90

AND DOPE PICS AIRMAX DISCIPLE HAS BEEN PUTTING UP

WHAT OTHER INFO HAS BEEN PROVIDED???

OH YEA A MILLION LINKS TO THOSE DISGUSTING ICE AM90S, MAINLY THE RED ONES LOL

This guy again ugh.

Anyways,

I'm still hoping one day Nike Releases the dark olive air max 90 

Last edited:

do you not remember when the atmos dropped..."hyped" am90s are few and far between, but thats what makes the shoe and its followers great. there doesn't need to be any hype or collab. a nice clean and simple cw drops and someone posts info for others that may want them. sometimes people post deals and others just post pics. these aren't like jordans where sneaker news and everywhere else blows up the shoe every week until release, so i get most if not all my info for coming releases on here.

do you not remember when the atmos dropped..."hyped" am90s are few and far between, but thats what makes the shoe and its followers great. there doesn't need to be any hype or collab. a nice clean and simple cw drops and someone posts info for others that may want them. sometimes people post deals and others just post pics. these aren't like jordans where sneaker news and everywhere else blows up the shoe every week until release, so i get most if not all my info for coming releases on here.
I MEAN YEA I GET YOU.

I JUST DONT GET WHY PPL ARE GETTING IRRITATED ABOUT THE WHOLE RED NIKEID CONVO.

ITS A BIT REPETITIVE BUT LIKE U SAID, DROPS DONT COME AS QUICK AS OTHER MODELS.

BUT ITS NOT LIKE PPL ARE OFF TOPIC DISCUSSING JEANS, FEEL ME?

I've personally always liked monochromatic kicks

Just feels like due to the all red shoe hype going on right now that Nike has been releasing more and more all red shoes, as a result, feeding the demand.

By releasing more products, that gives people more opportunity to like certain shoes because they're red if that makes any sense.

Like if Nike released 1 all red shoe every 3 months it'd be like, hmm this quarter i'll pass, pass, pass, then maybe a cop

By releasing tons of all red shoes or giving everyone the option on ID, there are alot more options, so even though you may be passing up on more red shoes than you would have before, you'd also be copping more because there would be more supply that could catch your eye. As a result, making it look like a bunch of people are beasting over all red kicks

I MEAN YEA I GET YOU.

I JUST DONT GET WHY PPL ARE GETTING IRRITATED ABOUT THE WHOLE RED NIKEID CONVO.

ITS A BIT REPETITIVE BUT LIKE U SAID, DROPS DONT COME AS QUICK AS OTHER MODELS.

BUT ITS NOT LIKE PPL ARE OFF TOPIC DISCUSSING JEANS, FEEL ME?

Naw, were definitely on the same page. It's kind of like how the RF asics stuff is posted in the RF thread, instead of the asics thread. It would be nice to separate the two.

It's not THAT annoying, because there aren't 399 posts a day asking about which color to choose or sizing. It's just irritating that people keep asking for comparison pics and such, when it's been posted. Hell, someone even made a video. These people don't seem to realize that they can go back a page or 2...

Last edited:
I ordered my am90 lt crimson and didn't like it.  I just shipped it back and got my money refunded.  

I was noticing that as well. My Navy Independence Days are like the other hyperfuse 90s and 1s I have. These IDs look like Roshe OG Mesh to me.
Correct the mesh on the new ID's is a larger holed mesh when compared to the tighter weaved mesh on the Indys. That's said if u look at the highlighter pack (volts/solars/blue glow) they all have the larger holed mesh. Personally I prefer the mesh on Indys

ANYWAYS... lol.

Looks like these beauties are finally making their way to the US stores:

View media item 873709

149-150. Air Max Day we should start hopefully seeing them in retailers. CorporateGolem posted some shots on their IG. annoucing they'll drop there 3/26.

Need these.

So what's my best chance of finding out when Nike restocks the Independence day pack? I refuse to do that twitter $#!t

I can't understand why people refuse to use twitter when trying to buy sneakers, it's nearly impossible and makes your life so much more difficult. The burden is NOT having twitter lol

Yup. Makes me glad I ordered mine. Now gotta wait until late april

Edit: nvm realized i ordered the lt crimson. I actually like the crimson more so im good

Duuuuuude. I was gonna order the Solars but russian:nerd:y's video makes them look straight up PINK. Juaninzze's photos make them look dope tho... This is irritating.

Indy >

View media item 873632

Same here man. I love solar red but that's just a bit too much for me. I cant wait till my crimsons get here though.

cant believe i slept on these... anyone have any leads on a size 8.5 for these? currently scouring the net :/
I was hesitant to pick these up at first but broke down and did. Really nice shoes that give you the bang for your buck; they are tapes, have 3m reflective all over, have glow in the dark on the mudguard and the laces. 

I dont see whats the fuss is about...its the appropriate thread for it...but the elitist in here seem to be disturbed :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom