The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Not bat I need more shoes but what are some solid GRs that have release recently? I can’t keep up with everything that drops. And why didn’t them make those lemon am90s in extended sizes.

green duck camo
20210417_132326.jpg
20210417_132326.jpg

If someone came up with a site similar to StockX/GOAT but with less seller and buyer fees they'd make a killing. A $218 size 11 Bacon on StockX comes out to almost $260 for the buyer with fees, and $190 for the seller.

The seller made like $30 over retail+tax and StockX made $30 from the sales price and the buyer paid $100 over retail+Tax

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SEEN THIS EARLIER AND MISSED OUT ON MY SIZE WASNT SURE IF THE SITE WAS OFFICIAL OR IF THEY POSTED THE SHOEE LABLED AS MENS BY MISTAKE
I HAVE SEEN THESE POSTED AS WOMENS EVERYWHERE
IS THIS CORRECT ARE THESE MENS SIZES OR WOMENS?
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 10.10.22 PM.png

If someone came up with a site similar to StockX/GOAT but with less seller and buyer fees they'd make a killing. A $218 size 11 Bacon on StockX comes out to almost $260 for the buyer with fees, and $190 for the seller.

The seller made like $30 over retail+tax and StockX made $30 from the sales price and the buyer paid $100 over retail+Tax
I don’t see why Niketalk can’t be used to buy/sell. We all have been here for a while now and hopefully wouldn’t screw other NT fam. Been trying to post stuff in the classified section but it says I’m unavailable to. Which is weird. Anyways, NT can be a platform where buyer/seller/trade without fees.

I don’t see why Niketalk can’t be used to buy/sell. We all have been here for a while now and hopefully wouldn’t screw other NT fam. Been trying to post stuff in the classified section but it says I’m unavailable to. Which is weird. Anyways, NT can be a platform where buyer/seller/trade without fees.

Classifieds was actually a great source for sneakers about a decade ago. Now there are just too many mainstream options. You can sell sneakers in a couple I'd clicks from your phone if you want.

Yeah it's crazy how the Buy/Sell forum fell off so hard. I used to get great deals where people would give a fair price. I sold 3 pairs one week and everyone offered me a fair price. Nobody crazy lowballed and it was a smooth process.

Were these released already? Can't find any store online who has these except stockX? Thanks

Attachments

• BA138565-1F60-41AE-8162-8411E4F8902F.jpeg
    BA138565-1F60-41AE-8162-8411E4F8902F.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 239
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SEEN THIS EARLIER AND MISSED OUT ON MY SIZE WASNT SURE IF THE SITE WAS OFFICIAL OR IF THEY POSTED THE SHOEE LABLED AS MENS BY MISTAKE
I HAVE SEEN THESE POSTED AS WOMENS EVERYWHERE
IS THIS CORRECT ARE THESE MENS SIZES OR WOMENS?
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 10.10.22 PM.png
The site is legit. I got my neon 95s from them and several other air max. Those are womens

Back
Top Bottom