The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dby7i7p02nY
At the 5:43 mark you can see the difference between the two.

Thanks! Hmm...the recraft doesn't look good.....hate when they paint the midsole around the air unit grooves like that; OG is so much cleaner. Toe box and rand shape are also not sleek. Will need to go back and look at how the heck the recraft is considered improved over what they were releasing before the recraft....

After a month, my NBYs finally arrived

Mock up:

948091E3-648F-4D73-BED0-4D35F4164323.png

IRL:

942A5A8A-A925-4084-9F63-57FEC7F5DD7F.jpeg

5B98EF8B-0A7B-4C0E-BA61-382B23EF9A3B.jpeg

Very happy with the way these turned out.

I’m glad Ortiz wanted everyone to be able to get a pair and I’m glad NIKE made it a reality BUT, if I never see another 90Bacon, it would be too soon. Hopefully something sought after drops soon....

Got really lucky today. Received a tip from a homie that our Nike Store still had some, so I went down their to check it out.
They didn't have my size (10.5-10), but they did have a 9.5... so I figured, might as well try them on. The length was ok, but it's the width that was really snug. I took out the insole and it worked for me, so pulled the trigger. Not the ideal size, but for retail (US$128 ) and no hassle, I absolutely cannot complain. Interestingly, if these had been in the recraft spec, I don't think I would have been able to make it work, even without the insole. This spec has slightly bit more volume, I think. No pen marks too.
DSC_2587.jpg

Last edited:
Eggplants also included. Site says 25% off but once in cart it's taking over 40%! Better make moves before they fix it.

Back
Top Bottom