The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Grateful 🤲🏾
DEF38213-9035-4ACF-B339-342018C66881.jpeg

lol it was taking me to one of the EU nike sites for some reason. Oh well.

For whatever reason, mine kept doing that a few months back. Go to an actual laptop/computer scroll all the way down to the bottom and change your region back to US. I don't know why or how it even changed, but this is how I fixed it.

Finally got my bacon's from SNKRS, my V day's from Feature. Vday's shipped then my dumb *** realized that its not a Mens 10.5 that I ordered, its womens.. I hope with taking the insole out and some stretching I can fit it. Can't even give it to my girl cause she's a 8.5 :smh:

Bacons just don't like me, man :lol:

Whatever, after all the Ls and overpaying (~$245 back in mid-April) for a pair that's .5 size too big, my now slightly-less-overpaid (~$220 at the top of May) pair in my proper size should be here this week.

If this restock lets me get a pair for my mom cheap since she likes them and I can just wash my hands of it all; I'm satisfied.

Finally got a pair of Bacons :emoji_bacon::nthat:.

Side note: It's been 2 weeks & still no word from Dope-Factory on my pair that I ordered :smh:. I think it's time to hit up paypal & file a dispute.

Do it, I ordered a pair of valentines day AF1 from Dope Factory earlier this year and they didn't do anything until I opened a dispute. Once I did that, they sent the sneaker on the very last day but they didn't even send the right size. My buddy who ordered from there got his order canceled on the last day to reply.

Do it, I ordered a pair of valentines day AF1 from Dope Factory earlier this year and they didn't do anything until I opened a dispute. Once I did that, they sent the sneaker on the very last day but they didn't even send the right size. My buddy who ordered from there got his order canceled on the last day to reply.

Yessir! I filed a dispute with my cc company. Funds should be back to me within 48 hours they said. Told me not worry about any payments, interests & etc. I'll never do business with dope-factory again.

Back
Top Bottom