The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Prior to last year, the only AM90s I owned were 2005, 2010, and 2015 infrareds, 2010 laser blues, and the AM 90 ICE from 2014. Then I bought 7 pairs of last years recrafted version. So it feels kinda weird to go back to this old shape after that.

93279F14-05D1-4155-A48C-2DEDD2E367E6.jpeg

Only size 11 left

Nike-Air-Max-90-UNC-AJ1285_105-5.jpg

Can someone find these in size 11? I can't find them anywhere not even goat or stockx has them in my size. Someone stole my pair, please help a brother in need

Anyones dope factory bacon ship just now? Wtf. Filed a dispute from cc. Cuaght mine on snkrs restock this week. I dont want em from u DF!

Anyones dope factory bacon ship just now? Wtf. Filed a dispute from cc. Cuaght mine on snkrs restock this week. I dont want em from u DF!
I literally just got an email from them now, saying that my pair was shipped out, after I filed a dispute with paypal.
I filed a dispute too with PayPal and just now got shipping confirmation.

200.gif

Same happened to me this morning.

It sounds like Dope Factory hit on the SNKRS restock too

Now it all makes sense:rofl:.

TLDR; purchased from DF and got the wrong size. i was held responsible to pay shipping costs to get a refund back.

DF has got to be one of the worst companies I have dealt with especially since it's international.

I caught a random restock for the AF1 Valentines and after not receiving any shipping update/info after 2 weeks, I decided to open a PP dispute. After opening the PP dispute, they decide to reply on the LAST DAY of the open dispute with a DHL tracking number. 1.5 weeks later, I receive the shoes, and to make matters worse, I receive a completely different size (6 sizes bigger SMH).

Responded back to PP about my issue and they mentioned since I received the wrong size, I WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING BACK THE SHIPPING COSTS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND (shipping is roughly $60-80 to Italy from where I am at). PP would be able to only provide me up to $30 for shipping costs. Decided that it wasn't worth it so i decided to keep and sell it elsewhere.

TLDR; purchased from DF and got the wrong size. i was held responsible to pay shipping costs to get a refund back.

DF has got to be one of the worst companies I have dealt with especially since it's international.

I caught a random restock for the AF1 Valentines and after not receiving any shipping update/info after 2 weeks, I decided to open a PP dispute. After opening the PP dispute, they decide to reply on the LAST DAY of the open dispute with a DHL tracking number. 1.5 weeks later, I receive the shoes, and to make matters worse, I receive a completely different size (6 sizes bigger SMH).

Responded back to PP about my issue and they mentioned since I received the wrong size, I WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING BACK THE SHIPPING COSTS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND (shipping is roughly $60-80 to Italy from where I am at). PP would be able to only provide me up to $30 for shipping costs. Decided that it wasn't worth it so i decided to keep and sell it elsewhere.

Seriously?! That makes no sense that you'd be responsible for shipping. Can you dispute? Sometimes credit card companies will refund; I've done this before successfully.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom