The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I honestly don't know how Hender Scheme gets away with this.

Internet_20210603_205600_1.jpeg
Internet_20210603_205600_2.jpeg
Internet_20210603_205600_3.jpeg
Internet_20210603_205600_4.jpeg

Nice! I'm hesitating wearing (and un-DSing) at an upcoming trip to legoland b/c they'll probably get trashed....too much water and people stepping on you...heh.

I feel you. My kids were the ones stepping on my pair lol. Not bad at all tho and the Waterpark was closed. Quick clean at the end of the night and they were good!

Well then... my Air Max collection is finally complete! :wow:

I got the Volt & Orange from the 90 relaunch last year (which are my two favorites from that collection), and with the recent III recraft I got the Infrared which was a must cop! Then I was ultra chill on the rest, but within the last 2 weeks I grabbed the Laser Blue, Spruce, Eggplant, Hot Coral, and Concord! :evil: I didn't even want the Coral or Concord (as they're really pink), but the pictures here messed with my emotions. :lol: This is the first time I've ever bought every OG colorway of a shoe, but, man, these IIIs hit different. I think they're becoming one of my favorite shoes ever, and I'm not a big Air Max fan either. I'll post a collection picture when they're all here. :nthat:

Never noticed this before but is the green behind the tongue really that different in color? Makes the volt look a lot more yellow in comparison.

Volts do look more yellow than volt in person imo

I think that's has been the issue with alot of volt releases in the last few years

Well then... my Air Max collection is finally complete! :wow:

I got the Volt & Orange from the 90 relaunch last year (which are my two favorites from that collection), and with the recent III recraft I got the Infrared which was a must cop! Then I was ultra chill on the rest, but within the last 2 weeks I grabbed the Laser Blue, Spruce, Eggplant, Hot Coral, and Concord! :evil: I didn't even want the Coral or Concord (as they're really pink), but the pictures here messed with my emotions. :lol: This is the first time I've ever bought every OG colorway of a shoe, but, man, these IIIs hit different. I think they're becoming one of my favorite shoes ever, and I'm not a big Air Max fan either. I'll post a collection picture when they're all here. :nthat:

Im trying to decide between concord or eggplants.

Do it! I actually doubled up on all AM3s (excluding Corals) because the prices were more than fair, considering resale market on most other shoes rn.

Back
Top Bottom