The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

wasssup sneakersheads i need your help. Anyone who knows where i can get one of these? I know that one of the pairs is a 97, but couldn't find a 97's thread so i hope its okay. I'm looking for a size from 9US TO 10.5 US

Thanks in advance
AM97

eBay item number: 181223752621

eBay item number: 141250032280

AM90

eBay item number: 121313187654

yes it is, i have the blue version from that shoe and there was also a volt cw

View media item 904978
View media item 904979

Thanks man, knew you'd know. Remember when I shown you the eBay listing for those Hyperfuse Platinum? The guy was listed as UK but was sending from China? We'll anyway I bought them and received these instead, it turned out to be a mix up but I'd never seen this cw so assumed they'd be fake and was worried about the Platinum ones being fake.

They are a weird shoe, it's not proper Hyperfuse is it? Also came with a square 'Air Max' tag fixed to the shoe, never seen that before.

View media item 905546

Last edited:
Thanks man, knew you'd know. Remember when I shown you the eBay listing for those Hyperfuse Platinum? The guy was listed as UK but was sending from China? We'll anyway I bought them and received these instead, it turned out to be a mix up but I'd never seen this cw so assumed they'd be fake and was worried about the Platinum ones being fake.

They are a weird shoe, it's not proper Hyperfuse is it? Also came with a square 'Air Max' tag fixed to the shoe, never seen that before.
they supposed to come with that square nike hangtag, my pair got that hangtag too

Thanks man, they're just unknown to me. Thanks for clearing that up
no problem you're welcome
smile.gif

C'mon girls, this is getting a little embarrassing now. If you want to argue then do it via PM

Joey D and DJ Proto J have both been removed from the thread for the time being.  

I trust that people are taking part in this thread because they're interested in the subject matter, not because they're eager to read a bunch of petty personal squabbles that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Joey D and DJ Proto J have both been removed from the thread for the time being.  

I trust that people are taking part in this thread because they're interested in the subject matter, not because they're eager to read a bunch of petty personal squabbles that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Bravo

Infraread 90 LC are legit, Jacquard Reverse Infrared are going back with the quickness....knew that was going to happen when I ordered.

obviously true, but reading proto argue with someone is always entertaining

Infraread 90 LC are legit, Jacquard Reverse Infrared are going back with the quickness....knew that was going to happen when I ordered.

that settles it. ive read that too many people weren't satisfied with their jcrds, so im passing for now. maybe i'll reconsider once they go on sale :rolleyes

obviously true, but reading proto argue with someone is always entertaining
that settles it. ive read that too many people weren't satisfied with their jcrds, so im passing for now. maybe i'll reconsider once they go on sale :rolleyes

I'm satisfied and like mine, but 30 over the norm is just a tad steep. I won't be buying other jcrds, but the infrared were worth it to me. Def grab them when they get cheaper.

close but no cigar. 

thanks. proto is super pretentious.

thanks. proto is super pretentious.
I'm glad you're appreciative of our staff's focus on maintaining a respectful atmosphere and keeping threads such as this one on topic and enjoyable for all participants.  However, it's exactly this sort of name-calling that leads to the sorts of petty and prolonged distractions that marred this thread.

I'd greatly prefer it if everyone could just report or ignore those who post disrespectful comments and avoid responding in kind.  

Back
Top Bottom