The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

those of you who ordered solar red IDs. any pics of the translucent sole? on the wall of whether to go solid or translucent...

kken3887: the dates match. as I said about the box, it really is just me being picky and paranoid. the boc was from FCNY (it has the FCNY price tag on it), and I don't know if you're familiar with their stock procedure, but their boxes get mangled. that's the only reason I overlooked the box, and am just focusing on the shoes here. interesting that you say the infrared looks a little off. it could be the lighting. I think I may just bring the to FCNY to get them checked out.

theillegalalien: thanks for the response. I too thought that the camo was way too on point to be fake. the quality is superb as well.

I JUST ran into one of the astronaut guys (I don't know this one as well as the other guy), but I told him quickly about these Moon Landing shoes and such....he was like

"....uhhhh, yeah.  I seeee."  
roll.gif

I had already taken the shoes outta my car last night, so I couldn't show him the shoes.  Not sure that it would've changed this one's reaction though.
laugh.gif

I JUST ran into one of the astronaut guys (I don't know this one as well as the other guy), but I told him quickly about these Moon Landing shoes and such....he was like

"....uhhhh, yeah.  I seeee."  
roll.gif

I had already taken the shoes outta my car last night, so I couldn't show him the shoes.  Not sure that it would've changed this one's reaction though.
laugh.gif

Which one there's only 3 of them

Neil, Buzz and Mike

kken3887: the dates match. as I said about the box, it really is just me being picky and paranoid. the boc was from FCNY (it has the FCNY price tag on it), and I don't know if you're familiar with their stock procedure, but their boxes get mangled. that's the only reason I overlooked the box, and am just focusing on the shoes here. interesting that you say the infrared looks a little off. it could be the lighting. I think I may just bring the to FCNY to get them checked out.
word

Back to what someone said Posts ago… All the shops that sold these Lunar Moon landings overseas…...

Those people that CAWPED them in Other countries??

who probably don't even care for the USA???

are walking around France, Italy, Spain, Japan… wearing these kicks Repping USA?

I don't see it! 
nerd.gif

You ever been to FRANCE?? FRENCH people HAAAAAAAte US tourists with a PASSION!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I really like airmax 90s but i have to admit i don't know too many colourways...

I was wondering if you could point me to some nice colour ways that aren't too insanely priced

Looks like the Limes are up on NDC. No rush for me...once they hit FNL I'll snag a pair or three with a discount.

These look great, too. Will definitely grab a pair or two. Nice and simple.....

View media item 1101880

Last edited:

Hey guys! I really like airmax 90s but i have to admit i don't know too many colourways...

I was wondering if you could point me to some nice colour ways that aren't too insanely priced
type in nike air max 90 at the ebay search engine and you will find what you need
wink.gif

Here's a good one to start off with...

Sivasdescalzo on Twitter:

Due to several attempted fraudulent purchases the Nike AM90 Lunar Moon has been removed from the online release until further notice.

Sivasdescalzo on Twitter:

Due to several attempted fraudulent purchases the Nike AM90 Lunar Moon has been removed from the online release until further notice.

DAMN so they might release  again when they can these canceled orders in order….

Back
Top Bottom