The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i can see people on ebay selling lunars with pics of siva confirmation and already getting bids with a rope trying to hang themself! 
laugh.gif

It's only a matter of time before these Euro sites stop doing online releases. Not sure if its worth the hassle for them in the long run. Too bad we can't go back to the days when some of these shops would send out pre-order links to loyal customers.

It's only a matter of time before these Euro sites stop doing online releases. Not sure if its worth the hassle for them in the long run. Too bad we can't go back to the days when some of these shops would send out pre-order links to loyal customers.

Maybe they can just stop shipping to the US. :wink:

Personally I think the international shops should just put them up for sale online randomly. If they don't announce it then people won't be able to back door the sites and all. That's my two cents don't know much about programming or computer stuff so if it's more hassle for them I understand why they don't, but just make people keep checking their site and twitter, Facebook, Instagram or whatever they are using to promote the shop.

Maybe they can just stop shipping to the US. :wink:
The problem isn't who is buying, it's how they're buying. Not shipping to the US will not stop people from trying to gain an advantage by purchasing early.

The problem isn't who is buying, it's how they're buying. Not shipping to the US will not stop people from trying to gain an advantage by purchasing early.

I think the bot-hacking-early link practices come by 90% from the States. At least thats what re-selling numbers show .By blocking all US customers releases will become much more leveled for everyone in Europe . Just my .02 .

Last edited:
I think the bot-hacking-early link practices come by 90% from the States. At least thats what re-selling numbers show .By blocking all US customers releases will become much more leveled for everyone in Europe . Just my .02 .

THIS right here.

Just means people will look into forwarding services.

1.Paying forwarding services will add cost to the already inflated(as far as us retail) euro prices .So many US customers will dissappear , especially the ones copping to re sell
2.Forwarding services are not so well known or spread as you might think.

Last edited:
1.Paying forwarding services will add cost to the already inflated(as far as us retail) euro prices .So many US customers will dissappear , especially the ones copping to re sell
And they won't take off vat anymore...

Last edited:

Although I don't necessarily agree on those two points, I think not selling to US customers is an easy enough fix that some of these stores should give it a shot and see how it goes.

And they won't take off vat anymore...
I think that this would be a good deterrent from people attempting to cop overseas, when it's clearly just to flip.

yea but then they will lose the customers that really just want the sneakers. at the end of the day, its a business. they don't want to lose otherwise loyal customers because of some people ruining it.

worldwide sales > local sales.

Back
Top Bottom