The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Y'all just refuse to move away from Yeezy inspired colorways I see. It's like the 1st lame design to be made in this thread every time the options change lol.
thats so true lol
laugh.gif

cats nowadays try to yeezyfied every Nike iD design with those crappy feezy cws 
sick.gif

you see it on the flights, air trainers and other shoes that are up on Nike iD
mean.gif

yea but then they will lose the customers that really just want the sneakers. at the end of the day, its a business. they don't want to lose otherwise loyal customers because of some people ruining it.

worldwide sales > local sales.

Seriously doubt US customers buy off pretty much anything else than limited releases from Europe stores , or discount items. Considering euro - dollars conversion and all . Oh well ... Since none of us have actual numbers most of these is just speculation and arguments.

yea but then they will lose the customers that really just want the sneakers. at the end of the day, its a business. they don't want to lose otherwise loyal customers because of some people ruining it.

worldwide sales > local sales.

Seriously doubt US customers buy off pretty much anything else than limited releases from Europe stores , or discount items. Considering euro - dollars conversion and all . Oh well ... Since none of us have actual numbers most of these is just speculation and arguments.

This is almost 100% true. In all honesty I only use NDC EU, size and end for euro only huaraches, a few qs air maxes and hyped stuff lol

Thinking of an all red gym red croc with black lining and transulcent sole.  Any idea how dark the red croc gym red would look like ?

I'm pumped! Got the air max lunar 90 "moon Landing" and air max 97 sp "rio" in my size $450 for both. I can finally cross these b*****s off my list

I'm pumped! Got the air max lunar 90 "moon Landing" and air max 97 sp "rio" in my size $450 for both. I can finally cross these b*****s off my list
Whoa, I just paid 440$ for the moon landing... I think i have to calm down for a while! 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom