The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wow your gym red really pops, when i make mine it comes out looking burgundy than red

im having the same issue too. my work computer sucks though, so im not surprised haha. it looks better on my ipad. hopefully the color comes out like the gym red AJ1s. now i just gotta figure out how to dye the tongue tag and air bubble.

Wow your gym red really pops, when i make mine it comes out looking burgundy than red
im having the same issue too. my work computer sucks though, so im not surprised haha. it looks better on my ipad. hopefully the color comes out like the gym red AJ1s. now i just gotta figure out how to dye the tongue tag and air bubble.
I've noticed that the colors differ somewhat drastically between design mode and preview/photo mode. Have y'all looked at your designs each way?

Perfect CW for the fall!!
Thanks homie! 
glasses.gif

Are there different models of the air max 90 lunar? What's the difference between the regular lunar and the c3.0?

ok, no reply, understood my ids are a complete fail hahahah

btw i want the white cracs, i want more,
moooooooreeeee hahahaha

Anyone who has a Size 8 of the Lunar90 "Moon Landing" that they are looking to sell please PM me. Would rather deal with an NTer instead of ebay. Thanks! 

the materials on IDs are hit or miss TBO. congrats on your first iD. took me forever to finally commit to a concept/cw and then wait for it haha. im extremely impatient when it comes to ordering/buying kicks.
THIS, thats what I am afraid of. If Im not satisfied then I can just return them, I was able to get them 20% off, so only ran me like 138 shipped. Figured for that price I'll take a shot

Received shipping confirmation for my IDs. Currently scheduled to arrive 8/19. Projected delivery was 8/29. Order placed 7/29.

THIS, thats what I am afraid of. If Im not satisfied then I can just return them, I was able to get them 20% off, so only ran me like 138 shipped. Figured for that price I'll take a shot

whatcha order?

Received shipping confirmation for my IDs. Currently scheduled to arrive 8/19. Projected delivery was 8/29. Order placed 7/29.

NICE! make sure to post pics. im really anxious to see what the croc patterns will look like before i order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom