The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

dope
nthat.gif

I asked in the ID thread but figured I would ask here too. Does anybody know if they use the same leather on the premium am 90 ID as the standard am 90 ID?

thinking about picking up all black leather upper with white mid and ousole. Full grain leather...

Last edited:
Guys, any idea what happened to the colors Solar red and Light crimson for the nike air max 90 hyp on Nike id? I've been trying to find the colors but the're not available anymore. The only color that is somewhat close to the independence day is atomic red. How close of a color is that?

Are you from Europe? There is a pretty unknown shop which had a restock recently, but they only ship to Europe...
Can i have a pm as well?

Btw. Anyone know how that Atomic red will end up looking since i wanted to make a pair of crimsons but seems like i was to late..

Last edited:
Guys, any idea what happened to the colors Solar red and Light crimson for the nike air max 90 hyp on Nike id? I've been trying to find the colors but the're not available anymore. The only color that is somewhat close to the independence day is atomic red. How close of a color is that?

Can i have a pm as well?

Btw. Anyone know how that Atomic red will end up looking since i wanted to make a pair of crimsons but seems like i was to late..

once nike removes the color option, its gone. atomic red is going to look more like infrared, so its not gonna be like the independence days.

I want the red independence so badddd
Someone please help me find a pair in 7us-7.5us... I am dying for these

I am checking ebay since 3 months! No luck. I slept on one pair and now i cant stop thinking about it. I am prepared for rape price :wink:

Back
Top Bottom