The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Damn, how long those new colours been on Nike iD?

Anybody ordered anything from the added Hyperfuse colours?

Might have to try the Volts 
nthat.gif

I wonder how Gym Red will look like.
Cant wait to see some pics, maybe this will be alternative for independence sport red.

I wonder how Gym Red will look like.
Cant wait to see some pics, maybe this will be alternative for independence sport red.

Pretty sure that Gym Red is what they used in the Ice Pack, if so then it is a much darker red than the Sport Red of the Indy's.

damn no more solar red on ID? that sucks, I had two pairs I made sold a pair off, should have kept them totally regret that since the solar red is amazing

is the atomic red that much different? is it as vivid?

Atomic Red
good looks

on ID it looks exactly the same in the rendering as the solar red, just wonder how close it would be 

feel stupid selling that second pair of solar reds now, love that shoe, glad i have one pair but I wear them a lot

Definitely contemplating getting an all Atomic Red ID. Didn't jump on the Solar Red option when it was available because didn't like how it looked in real life & also because the stupid white air unit. Sucks you can't exactly put Atomic Red in the air unit but I guess Gym Red will do.

Last edited:
I know where to get the '11 solar reds. No box but are DS. Expect to pay rape. They have most sizes too. Just ordered a pair before they sell out. IDs have nothing on the OGs.
  Yes we know RIF has them, they've been getting a lot of these for a few months now.

Seen in-store & still don't like, I'd rather have independence day pack.

Yes we know RIF has them, they've been getting a lot of these for a few months now.

Seen in-store & still don't like, I'd rather have independence day pack.
I've had the Indys but sold them. Worth more than me wearing them. I don't mind paying $300, but at least I don't have to pay $700-800 for the Indys. And you won't see many people in the solars.

Back
Top Bottom