The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

people like you ruin the game. Why don't you just let somebody buy it for retail if you just gonna sell it. Hahahahahahhahb. I do the same thing u do bro.
The fact that you call it a game shows how new you are to this. 

Case is an OG. Stop it. 

Reselling is nothing new. It's been going on since the SB days. Hating on reselling is the hypebeast thing to do now. 

Case is an OG. Stop it. 

Reselling is nothing new. It's been going on since the SB days. Hating on reselling is the hypebeast thing to do now. 
I think he was being sarcastic and admitted he resells like most, I do, when I have too...its just part of the way the system works!

I think he was being sarcastic and admitted he resells like most, I do, when I have too...its just part of the way the system works!
Ahhhh gotcha. 

I just saw him hating on my brethren Case so I had to say something 
laugh.gif

Case is an OG. Stop it. 

I just said I do the same thing foo. Simmer down meow

90s whack with the fusion, ids, corways. Velvet, all red, and the diamond cut patterns, duck and now this denim stuff is BS. lol the new breeda like them tho.

Damn dope lace swap I don't think the lunar soles look bad on 90's since it's a bulkier tech looking silhouette. Don't like em on 1's at all.

Duck Camo are no less then $500.00 on ebay….I should've got a pair when they were $300….

The search continues...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom