The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

if the AF1s didnt have red on the toe theyd be so nice

but as is kills it
mean.gif
What about the High's AF1 Denim's?

You like those?

My delivery from NDC came in yesterday and I would give these an 8/10

Very nice in person forsure

what, in your opinion, accounts for the 2 points lost other than the quality of the suede (if any)? 

serious question. no sarcasm

Its mainly the suede, on my pair at least looks very cheap. All the other pictures i've seen look nicer..or maybe its just me being picky but nonetheless its a very nice shoe.

nah AM90s >>>>>>>>>

AF1 lows > high/mid what ever it is

AF1 low woulda had that off white toe like these AM90s then throw in white laces oooooo theyd be hot especially since they got that gum sole too

Where Can you find the Nike Tee's and Hat to match the Denim's???

I can't find them on ebay or online anywhere to grab!

I need a Black one!

Mind had a little bleeding around the ankle like the pair above I just chalked it up to nikes quality and kept it moving

i got my pair today and no bleeding or glue stains. the quality of the suede couldve been a little better, but the craftsmanship was solid on my pair. i hope the bleeding isnt an issue.

That's why I said am I tripping

Just seems like I can see a dark color on the suede but maybe not. Cuz in outside light I can't tell only when inside under living rooms lights
My denims just arrived and I couldn't be happier. Zero bleeding or glue marks and the craftsmanship is rock solid. And maybe I just got lucky, but the suede on mine is like butter. It's hard for me to believe that the quality of the suede could differ so much from pair to pair that some would classify it as cheap looking, but I guess everyone has different standards.  Best AM 90 release of the year in my opinion. Nike (with the help of Atmos) stepped up their game on this one.

My IDs came a couple days ago as well, so I will post some pics of both pairs shortly.

I saw that some people were *****ing about the quality of their IDs too, but mine were perfect.  What kind of issues were people having with the ID's

suede on my denim is supercheap, not hairy at all, cardbord feeling... i'll laceswap, but youre wrong way guy, sand is the color!! :D

Back
Top Bottom