The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

sucks! good thing is they can be returned.  wonder how many pairs ppl have returned.  I'm getting me Gym Red ones next week hope they aren't pink.

the sock liner, laces, and mesh are gonna look maroon/ruby red in different lighting.

that you are being so impatient, at least wait till they are discounted so can you save some $$$$
wink.gif
indifferent.gif
 105 shipped. And I've been waiting for a stateside release since I first saw these. Of course I'm impatient.

Just picked up the paisleys
My first lunar90s

Shoe is way uncomfortable
Such a good looking shoe

I'll try relacing them through the wider eyelets and see if that helps

My first pair of AM 90s are arriving tomorrow. The stateside version of the black/ash grey/total crimson joints. No suede, all regular leather. I'll post pics when I get them in.

Just picked up the paisleys
My first lunar90s

Shoe is way uncomfortable
Such a good looking shoe

I'll try relacing them through the wider eyelets and see if that helps

it could be the material needs to break in/loosen up. my denims were pretty tight and stiff when i wore them.

I like both equally of that colorway. Kinda wondering why they have two material options of the same shoe? Not necessarily a bad thing. I think I'll go with the leather one.

Ok, my AM 90 black/ash grey/total crimson LTR joints came in. I gotta say, in hand, in person...this shoe has me IMPRESSED.

A lot more comfortable than most of my J's too. This shoe looks amazing in person. Love the black midsole. Maybe I'll snap a pic or two.

Amazing for 105 shipped. 

Ok, my AM 90 black/ash grey/total crimson LTR joints came in. I gotta say, in hand, in person...this shoe has me IMPRESSED.

A lot more comfortable than most of my J's too. This shoe looks amazing in person.
welcome into the world of the airmaxes

AMs are in general way more comfortable than jordans

i also own both of them, jordans normally have the comfort level from a brick very heavy and stiff lol

welcome into the world of the airmaxes

AMs are in general way more comfortable than jordans

i also own both of them, jordans normally have the comfort level from a brick very heavy and stiff lol
LOL true. I wore my sport blue 6's out to the bar last night. I mean, they aren't uncomfortable, but the sole has a lot less cushioning. AM 90 feels like walking on clouds. 

In J's defense though, 11s, 12s, and 13s feel pretty awesome on foot too. 7s are alright as well.

LOL true. I wore my sport blue 6's out to the bar last night. I mean, they aren't uncomfortable, but the sole has a lot less cushioning. AM 90 feels like walking on clouds. 

In J's defense though, 11s, 12s, and 13s feel pretty awesome on foot too. 7s are alright as well.
i own jordan 3 till 6 and spizikes they all sux imo when it comes to comfort

next year im planning to buy the french blue 7s, ive heard from peeps that the 7s

arent that bad at all when it comes to comfort, i hope that they are right

best B-ball shoe that i own are the shaq attaq 1s, almost the same comfort level as my AM95s

Back
Top Bottom