The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i own jordan 3 till 6 and spizikes they all sux imo when it comes to comfort

next year im planning to buy the french blue 7s, ive heard from peeps that the 7s

arent that bad at all when it comes to comfort, i hope that they are right

best B-ball shoe that i own are the shaq attaq 1s, almost the same comfort level as my AM95s
Yeah, the 7s are more comfortable than 3-6. The cushioning is still firm, but the entire inside is a hurache booty. Very nice. Feels good mang. 

12's are mad comfy, same with 13s.

which one do you mean, the leather version or the ones with nubuck ??

View media item 1212794View media item 1212798

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-19025?productId=prod758013

http://shelta.eu/products/brand/nike-sportswear/nike-sportswear-air-max-90-ltr-premium-666578-003

the nubuck cw is only available in the EU, maybe it will hit the US later within the 6 weeks

The quality on the leather ones here in the US is ridiculous! I couldn't believe how good it was in hand having stayed away from all leather AM's due to the ****** quality. The ***** is so soft and the tumbled look is a nice touch as opposed to that smooth plastic leather they have been using on GR's for years. If anyone is on the fence about these....let me push you over it! Must cop!

LOL true. I wore my sport blue 6's out to the bar last night. I mean, they aren't uncomfortable, but the sole has a lot less cushioning. AM 90 feels like walking on clouds. 

In J's defense though, 11s, 12s, and 13s feel pretty awesome on foot too. 7s are alright as well.
I find my Sport Blue 6's to be the most uncomfortable shoe I own. After that, the 3's and 5's are pretty bad too. 11's are alright.

Foams are great (once broken in a bit) and Roshes are my #1 comfortable shoe. AM90's seems to be hit or miss depending on style.

They do have the nubuck pair pictured, but the sku # and product description "LTR" prove they are the leather pair unfortunately.
Ahh ok, yeah called Bodega for clarification as well before I saw your post..they corrected the description lol

I find my Sport Blue 6's to be the most uncomfortable shoe I own. After that, the 3's and 5's are pretty bad too. 11's are alright.

Foams are great (once broken in a bit) and Roshes are my #1 comfortable shoe. AM90's seems to be hit or miss depending on style.
Honestly, you must have very unique feet if 3s are uncomfortable to you. Their super wide, like a super comfy skate shoe. Most people consider them to be the most comfortable.  

agreed. iii's are by far the most comfortable jordan model. if you guys want ultimate comfort, get some adidas pure boost. ***** on roshes and flyknits.

agreed. iii's are by far the most comfortable jordan model. if you guys want ultimate comfort, get some adidas pure boost. ***** on roshes and flyknits.
Most comfortable and the fastest to chip/crack and crumble......

My first AM 90 ever. Super comfy. And I really like the LTR a lot. Thought I would be disappointed somewhat because originally wanted the suede/nubuck euro release. After seeing these in person, I'm glad I went with these LTRs. Can't go wrong with 105 shipped.

180 USD they must be out of their friggin mind lol
roll.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-max-90-reflective-sneakerboot-wntr/684714001?color=Black
saw these in person at Size? yesterday. look even worse in person.

What would you guys reccomebd
Seriously lol would jason markk work?
Is the Denim Suede?, Jmarkk is failry lightweight but can easily mess up suede. There are videos of how to do it, but its pretty much don't use water with is and evenly coat and dry straight away.

I wouldn't use it on suede but the denim should be ok. Use a cloth and a small amount of JM and try it.

Back
Top Bottom