The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I see the black camo atmos 90s got the glow in the dark GITD midsole - nice finish on those shame atmos only sold em in a 'pack' with hoodie t-shirt and hat....

Last edited:
I know I'm not the only one that's curious.

I have the White and Blue AM 90 4th of July and I think the full grain leather is closer than the soft suede version. But the hyperfuse is flat, the suede is flat and the full grain leather seems more shiny. I'm not sure tho opinions? Leather would probably be nicer anyway. And there is no option to change the tongue tag.

If you wanna complete the pack with a pair that's "close enough" this is your only reasonable opinion next to paying $400+ if your lucky enough to find your size.

Soft suede
View media item 642131
Full grain leather
View media item 642132

Last edited:
How are Air Max 90's fitting lately? Last pair I got was the Air Max 90 infrared OG but that's about to change thanks to Atmos

Thanks

I searched this thread (and the whole forum for that matter) and couldn't find an answer.

I watched the Eminem SNL from a weekend or two ago and noticed that, I THINK, he was wearing air max 90s. 

Can anyone confirm? If so, which colorway?

Thanks!

they had a good amount, size 10s are going quick and they only had a few 10.5s all other sizes were minimal 2-6 each..

Thanks for the heads up. I wont be able to get down there until 6. I dont want to drive all the way down there to have my size sold out.

Hope you got your pairs. Btw.....1 per customer?

they had a good amount, size 10s are going quick and they only had a few 10.5s all other sizes were minimal 2-6 each..

Thanks for the heads up. I wont be able to get down there until 6. I dont want to drive all the way down there to have my size sold out.

Hope you got your pairs. Btw.....1 per customer?
bought 2, tried for 3 to look out for my other friend but because it was a 10.5 they wouldnt let me lol. Should my friend not want the other 10 for whatever reason Ill PM those who are interested. 

The sneakerboots actually have some decent cw's...namely this one. I'm just not sold on the overall fit/shape/design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom