The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

but I'd honestly prefer if the sole wasn't GITD.
since when is the sole from the tiger camo GITD ??

i didnt knew that, i thought that the shoe only contains 3M camo print

is it possible for u to drop some pic of the GITD sole ?? I am quite curious to see how it will looks like
wink.gif

AMD - check out Croatian style's IG or that of project blitz. There are pics of the gitd in action there.
Thank u very much BIP, for pointing me to the right direction
nthat.gif

I repped u 2 times, but your rep still stuck at 1999
laugh.gif
lol

DAMN this ish is crazy !!!

3M and GITD in 1 shoe, its quite extraordinary i have to say
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

i hope that the midsole paint wont crack otherwise the shoe gonna looks wack

nthat.gif

laugh.gif
lol

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

nthat.gif
 Damn wish I can find a pair for a reasonable price.

It's all relative in terms of what you consider reasonable. Project Blitz had pairs below 300 shipped in most sizes. People are pre-ordering those garbage holiday season 11s for like 350+.

As for production numbers, I had heard 350 or 500 at first too, but I think that was actually the number available in store (at least for the duck camos) in Atmos Japan. To my knowledge a handful of other Atmos store got very small allocations, and I guess there was online ordering overseas as well.

I've learned over the years to at least double any reported production count of a limited product, but who knows.

There were allegedly 504 pairs of the Beams AM1, and there seem to be fewer of them around than these... or maybe people are just more interested in these.

nthat.gif

laugh.gif
lol

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  can't wait for mines!

It's all relative in terms of what you consider reasonable. Project Blitz had pairs below 300 shipped in most sizes. People are pre-ordering those garbage holiday season 11s for like 350+.

As for production numbers, I had heard 350 or 500 at first too, but I think that was actually the number available in store (at least for the duck camos) in Atmos Japan. To my knowledge a handful of other Atmos store got very small allocations, and I guess there was online ordering overseas as well.

I've learned over the years to at least double any reported production count of a limited product, but who knows.

There were allegedly 504 pairs of the Beams AM1, and there seem to be fewer of them around than these... or maybe people are just more interested in these.
yea I can easily see more than 500 of each if other stores who carry atmos received them. Its crazy how projectblitz does their pricing Ive been looking at the duck camos and a 9.5 is 290, while a sz 11 is 430 tf? knew I should have jumped on the sz 10 when it was 290 now im regretting it miserably 
mean.gif

yea I can easily see more than 500 of each if other stores who carry atmos received them. Its crazy how projectblitz does their pricing Ive been looking at the duck camos and a 9.5 is 290, while a sz 11 is 430 tf? knew I should have jumped on the sz 10 when it was 290 now im regretting it miserably :smh:

Yeah - that's a function of the size run distribution. Larger sizes are incredibly rare. When you are dealing with a limited shoe that is sold out of Japan, once you hit 11 the supply really starts to dwindle. From what I understand, a lot of shops over there don't even carry size 12 and up. A lot of people balk at the price tags on the size 12s and 13s - and I get that it's a tough pill to swallow - but there are so few of them in existence it makes sense why the pricing is that way.

Cancelled my black camos as thought too expensive buying the whole pack :frown:

in other news my EM 90s are cracking after about 5 wears, is there any comeback from nike on these? Anyone got an email to complain to?

I might like the black camos more than the duck camos, but those aholes at blitz still charge $15 for shipping on top of the 270...FOH

The whole ack cost me £250 incl shipping Ian's (to the uk). Was $390 for the pack or just the 90s? Still waiting on delivery though :frown:

Blitz comes out to $304 for tiger camos, not sure if I should do it or keep looking to see if i can get them for max $250.

Damn you are a BIG asian Godzilla lol
ive never seen a asian wear XXL before and i'm also asian, u must be 2 meters tall or something :smile:

LOL Yes, Im a bit over 6ft. Both my grandfathers (Japanese & Filipino ) were tall as well.

Back
Top Bottom