The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

bought 2, tried for 3 to look out for my other friend but because it was a 10.5 they wouldnt let me lol. Should my friend not want the other 10 for whatever reason Ill PM those who are interested. 

Meanwhile, they let shoewolf buy a couple of FSRs. :smh:

Meanwhile, they let shoewolf buy a couple of FSRs.
mean.gif
who the F is shoewolf ??

never heard of that cat before, is he a reseller or something ??

luckily i bought another AM90 tiger camo package 2days after the release

so im good right now with 2 pairs, i only need to get rif of the clothing but

i think that im gonna bring them to the co-signment sneaker store Prime

the same place that also sold the HS AM1 Piet Parra Albert Heijns
smile.gif

Last edited:
^^lol hes the homie plus he knows the rif owners VERY well. He was actually helping them with this release if you were there..and are you certain he got a few fsr or speculating? Dont hate on what you dont know.

Last edited:
^^lol hes the homie plus he knows the rif owners VERY well. He was actually helping them with this release if you were there..and are you certain he got a few fsr or speculating? Dont hate on what you dont know.

No hate fam, just saw him upload a pic on Instagram. If that was a pic of the store's stock then my bad for assuming. But he is a reseller though right?

Retail price is $140 USD. However I believe atmos only sold them in a pack with a hoodie and other items for $250 USD.

I'm about to ID a PSG and I don't know weather to use the soft suede or full grain leather. Suede has a little nicer look to it, but I worry about it getting ashy or staining/scuffing easily. Full grain leather is obv much more resilient, and the "mud guard" that wraps around the heal and sides of the shoe is full grain leather, there is no option to turn that part of the shoe to soft suede - so it would he half leather and half soft suede if I chose to use suede on the upper.

Kinda leaning towards all leather.

Opinions?

just scored a pair of VNDS 2010 infrareds and VNDS HOA infrareds for less than $120 each! 

infrared hoarders holla

Got my pair of Atmos Black Camos waiting for me at the post office. I'll pick up tomorrow afternoon and post pics. Can't wait.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, does anybody have an idea of the production numbers of the blacks compared to the duck camos?

From what I got as a first impression, the blacks seemed to be harder to get at Armos, but the resell on the Ducks seems higher. Maybe that's just because the initial hype of the first release carried the thirst. I dunno - but it seems that the pair that is both nicer and harder to get in store is popping up for cheaper than the first pair. No big deal really; just doesn't seem to totally add up. ...Or maybe my initial perspective was just skewed.

I was able to nab two pairs of each - I like the blacks much better, but I'd honestly prefer if the sole wasn't GITD.

Just out of curiosity, does anybody have an idea of the production numbers of the blacks compared to the duck camos?

From what I got as a first impression, the blacks seemed to be harder to get at Armos, but the resell on the Ducks seems higher. Maybe that's just because the initial hype of the first release carried the thirst. I dunno - but it seems that the pair that is both nicer and harder to get in store is popping up for cheaper than the first pair. No big deal really; just doesn't seem to totally add up. ...Or maybe my initial perspective was just skewed.

I was able to nab two pairs of each - I like the blacks much better, but I'd honestly prefer if the sole wasn't GITD.
I honestly think both production numbers were the same at 500 of each, correct me if I am wrong. And you are right, duck camo price now is higher than the tiger camos for now, but wait another week after all the pairs RIF sells out of and others and they will be about even. Still mad I didnt get the duck camos for myself, going to regret it down the road I know it..

majestic majestic yeah ive looked around! Its all I seem to do! These are brand new uk 7.5 and £150 shipped! And the US ebay sellers who have these are roughly the same price then kill me with postage and possible custom charge. These are probably the best deal I've come across for these on eBay atm!

Back
Top Bottom