The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nowadays everyone speaks French. No ?

Ok I translate :

Français (French) : 12 mars
English (international language) : 12th March

Easy.

I was out for half an hour can someone please please please update me on the release date for the 2015 infrareds????

Thanks for the post, bUt I'm never ordering from JDS again. Ordered something on Feb 19, paid express shipping to the US, and STILL have not gotten my package. Passed through customs in aday, now Its been sitting at one location over a week :smh:

mean.gif
its already too late for me, i blazed away all my healthy braincells
pimp.gif

nthat.gif
hahaha fellow stoner here also.

somebody recons smoking weed makes you paranoid.....

who said that ??

what did they say??

did they mention me ??

lol

bit of a dilema here...

me and my mrs have been saving for a deposit for a house and my mrs decided i should sell my air max 90s to make up the money !!

she recons i could end up getting them all again in a year or two, yeah righty oh  lol ,

anyone else think this ***** is crazy !! especially as she is also big into her shoes and  20+ pairs of womens iron fist .

i told her to sell her shoes but she recons they aint worth as much as mine as hers have all been worn..

been together 20 years and have a 14 year old daughter so this is not just a quick relationship.

dont really wanna sell ANY of my trainers ..... but its not looking good guys
mad.gif

what would you do in this situation??

have you ever had to sell any of your sneakers before for any reason?

did you manage to get the older ones in your collection a few years on?

oh and if anybody wants to buy any of my mrs iron fist shoes for their girlfriend lemmie know and i can post them when shes in work hahaha (joke)

Last edited:
DAMN!! 283 pairs!! $160,000 .

i only got 30 odd pairs lol, mines prob worth more like £1500 haha

if anyones interested follow me @FEET_CONCEPTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom