The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

dont really wanna sell ANY of my trainers ..... but its not looking good guys
mad.gif

what would you do in this situation??
i would not selling them, i would rather sell my car than sell my 200 pairs of sneakers

but my car probably aint worth 30000 euro, maybe 8500 if im lucky

and since you only have 30 pairs it wouldnt generate a lot of cash

because they are not that really sought after pairs, if they are all DS they maybe worth 3000 GBP

i dont think that 3000 GBP will be enough as deposite for an new house

and even if you sell the shoes from your wife it wouldnt be enough for the deposit

because those things only worth 50 GBP if they are DS

its not available for the public yet, but if you have the right contacts like me you can get your hands on them
wink.gif

thats the reason why i have acces to all these pictures while the shoe is not even out yet at the shops

Teach me your ways papi I want them
they are not cheap i gonna tell you, the first time i got offered these they were already 165-170 euro ex shipping

couple of days ago i spoke again with my guy and they already bumped the price till around the 200 euro

because they are now lifting on the adidas ZX Flux Xeno hype, and also they just get some random sizes

you never know what sizes they will get, and if they have some instock they go really fast i tell you

Teach me your ways papi I want them
Well how can I be your shadow cause I would love to get my hands on these or even other before they hit stores

its not available for the public yet, but if you have the right contacts like me you can get your hands on them :wink:
thats the reason why i have acces to all these pictures while the shoe is not even out yet at the shops

they are not cheap i gonna tell you, the first time i got offered these they were already 165-170 euro ex shipping

couple of days ago i spoke again with my guy and they already bumped the price till around the 200 euro

because they are now lifting on the adidas ZX Flux Xeno hype, and also they just get some random sizes

you never know what sizes they will get, and if they have some instock they go really fast i tell you
you dont have any idea for when they may be coming to the states either right? i really like and as i said in terms of looks and comfort AM90s>>>ZX Flux hopefully they release soon tho

you dont have any idea for when they may be coming to the states either right? i really like and as i said in terms of looks and comfort AM90s>>>ZX Flux hopefully they release soon tho
it might take a while before these get released, i personally think that nike is holding back this release with an purpose

and let adidas now doing the work for them and when the xenos are all sold out nike is gonna strike back with the AM90 ultra 3M

it might take a while before these get released, i personally think that nike is holding back this release with an purpose

and let adidas now doing the work for them and when the xenos are all sold out nike is gonna strike back with the AM90 ultra 3M
yeah it does make sense for them to do so. so I'm guessing possibly fall most likely or maybe summer? just guessing because those pics you keep posting are killing me 
laugh.gif

yeah it does make sense for them to do so. so I'm guessing possibly fall most likely or maybe summer? just guessing because those pics you keep posting are killing me 
laugh.gif
nike already stopped the production from this shoe

because i have already seen the sizetag from that shoe

they are ready for sale now

but nike just stored them somewhere

to collect dust and waiting till

the xenos are all sold out i think

Last edited:

nike already stopped the production from this shoe

because i have already seen the sizetag from that shoe

they are ready for sale now

but nike just stored them somewhere

to collect dust and waiting till

the xenos are all sold out i think
damn now we play the waiting game 
mean.gif
 thanks for your info man

its not worth to pay $280 dollars for an early release better you wait till RD its way cheaper
How early are you talking about like few months or weeks because I would think getting it early would be an advantage in case a certain show sell out and you can't get your hands on I could be wrong tho. I hope I donthave to wait long for those Nike air max 90 ultra

How early are you talking about like few months or weeks because I would think getting it early would be an advantage in case a certain show sell out and you can't get your hands on I could be wrong tho. I hope I donthave to wait long for those Nike air max 90 ultra
dont know, it all depends when nike decide to release them

Back
Top Bottom