The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So simple, yet it stood out among all the shoes tonight. These all white 90s are ...:pimp:

View media item 1450578
I had to leave them behind though. Already planning to pick up 4 other shoes this week. :smh:

Last edited:
Question how do you know when a certain air max 90 will go up in value in the future because there so many out there

Usually happens with colabs but I don't think anyone can really predict it. Unless Kanye puts said pair on then they will instantly triple in value :smile:

But
Usually happens with colabs but I don't think anyone can really predict it. Unless Kanye puts said pair on then they will instantly triple in value :smile:[/quote
But what about like limited edition am90 things like that do you think like the denim or the cork will go up when it's not worn by celebrity

Has anyone else noticed that NDC has the all whites in mesh? I'm wondering, because I wanna order them, but I'm afraid they're going to be the leather version. It wouldn't be the first time NDC used the wrong stock photo.

Speaking of raising prices. I still want the AM90's Hufquake but can't find them at a decent price. Everywhere is around $400.

Back
Top Bottom