The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

yeah £150 is a bit nuts... but look at the prices on the jackets hahaha, they ****in trippin !! lol

they look like the old skool ones i used to wear in the late 80s pmsl.

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/nikelab-x-sacai/nmb

but defo gonna grab a pair of these sacai if i can .

just heard off nike uk its 5pm gmt release now 
mad.gif

why cant they release them the same time as the rest of the collection  ffs ???

dover street market will be releasing them also

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/sneaker-space/nikelab-dsm-ldn

Last edited:
dont think their eu release only.

check out nikelab locations around the world.

france, 2 in new york, hong kong, china, uk , italy and japan

lol managed to sell my sneakerboots on to a m8 for retail so happy dayz.

also just spoke to doverstreetmarket on the phone and they said the sacai air max 90 will be releasing online on 26th 8.30am gmt  !!! 

gonna be busy that morning i think what with all the anniversary 90's dropping.

need to get myself a pair of them corks
wink.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out.  I'm trying to get the sacai x nike air max 90 for my fiance but its her first pair.  Shes a 7.5 in womans should I go true to size for her or a half size down?

Can anyone help me out.  I'm trying to get the sacai x nike air max 90 for my fiance but its her first pair.  Shes a 7.5 in womans should I go true to size for her or a half size down?
no laces, i'd say true to size

hard to say, they've never released 90s  designed this way before

I got these in London whilst i was over there at xmas from the Nike Lab store, kind of an impulse buy, still havent wore them, cant decide whether to sell them or wear them.

Last edited:
another fail release by nike... the nikelab x sacai supposed to be releasing at 8am... then it was 9am... now apparently its 6pm gmt.
the rest of the clothing range is available..but not the 90's.
im off back to bed lol

the black and white ones are sweet though.
View media item 1452231

I agree these are pretty sick. Quality and shape is on point. I'd almost be tempted to bring them to a cobbler and just have lace holes punched in to put some white laces in them. Just not crazy about the no lace thing on these but I've always thought it would be nice to have elastics on the tongue of 90s and 97s.

another fail release by nike... the nikelab x sacai supposed to be releasing at 8am... then it was 9am... now apparently its 6pm gmt.
the rest of the clothing range is available..but not the 90's.
im off back to bed lol

the black and white ones are sweet though.
View media item 1452231

I agree these are pretty sick. Quality and shape is on point. I'd almost be tempted to bring them to a cobbler and just have lace holes punched in to put some white laces in them. Just not crazy about the no lace thing on these but I've always thought it would be nice to have elastics on the tongue of 90s and 97s.

Shape is on point?? Idk about that.

Back
Top Bottom