The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Has anyone purchased any of the recent AM90 LTR's? I'm just curious how the leather is holding up in terms of creasing

Anyone help me out with a legit check? The typing on the box seems a little off, and the infrared around the air bubble is lighter than the infrared around the laces. I think they are authentic, but need reassurance.View media item 1451683
URL]

View media item 1451685View media item 1451686View media item 1451687View media item 1451688View media item 1451689View media item 1451690
Nice score wish I had thoes in my collection how much you get them for if you don't mind me asking

Soft suede looks a bit rougher.

I think it looks more expensive and classy. i like it.
Really? lol i figured the regular suede was the one that had the rough look and the soft suede I wasn't sure of but I do know the synthetic suede looks like a pool table top lol. You know of any photos I could look at for reference? Or a certain shoe that has that type of suede on it, I tried searching google but I couldnt find anything positive since most of the AM90 ID pics were from 2012. 

Anyone help me out with a legit check? The typing on the box seems a little off, and the infrared around the air bubble is lighter than the infrared

and your size tag is also not correct, here above are the legit ones

yours are fake, they are not to supposed to come with that weird chinese size sticker on the box

Nike shoes sold in China have those labels. Not a sign of fakes.
i know shoes that are sold in china and HK have those stickers

because when i was in HK i got a similar sticker on my box

even the pairs from kicks crew didnt even came with that sticker on the box

but since the duck camo are an JP/US exclusive

it makes no sense for them to have that sticker on the box

Last edited:
Those look sick, is that the Solar Red or the Atomic Red? Most of the pics you see aren't a good representation cause of lighting/indoor but these you can see the color contrast btw the mesh and fuse. Almost like a orange tint to the mesh I dig it, really love all red that stands out. 
i think it was the solar red

another fail release by nike... the nikelab x sacai supposed to be releasing at 8am... then it was 9am... now apparently its 6pm gmt.

the rest of the clothing range is available..but not the 90's.

im off back to bed lol

the black and white ones are sweet though.

Last edited:
another fail release by nike... the nikelab x sacai supposed to be releasing at 8am... then it was 9am... now apparently its 6pm gmt.
the rest of the clothing range is available..but not the 90's.
im off back to bed lol

the black and white ones are sweet though.
View media item 1452231
In what country are they to be released caused I live In Australia and I haven't heard nothing about a released date over here

Back
Top Bottom