The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Would you say thats "soft suede" or regular suede on the mudguard? I've been messing around the AM90 ID but cant figure the look of the "soft suede" option. Wondering if the ID leather and suede is the same that comes on these.

Good god these things are bright! Pictures definitely don't do them no justice! 
glasses.gif

Are these the Atomic Red's? I wish Nike still had the Solar and Crimson option on ID but ill settle for Atomic if they look like this lol

sorry if these have been posted before, I been slacking on the forums ... but yooooooo i'm about to make these (i need another job man smh)
What color blue is that on those? Im assuming its ID I wanna say photo blue but this blue seems deeper than the lt photo blue on NDC ID model.

Came across a pic of these, apparently these are being sold in India but that´s the only thing I could find out. Anyone got infos on these? Fakes maybe?

**** nike and their bs ghost releases !! excatly like the fragment sock darts.

got up 7.30am yesterday and waited like a ****in tit all day online for the sacai release... then they decided to release at a later date!!  **** YOU NIKE!! why release a full collection minus the trainers?? waste of ****in time.

then i got mangled last night after a day of stress being ****ed around by nike on the phone and on live chat and woke up 10am this morning to find out they SNEAKILY dropped the air max 90 cork online without telling anyone.

gutted as a mutha ****a as my mrs said shed buy these for me as a late bday pressie lol.

****in furious !!

**** me they pissed me off.... im gonna make the biggest , fattest, smelliest dubie i can and power smoke **** out of it now to chillax.

SO YEAH I SAID IT..... **** YOU NIKE!!

rant over
wink.gif
lol

**** nike and their bs ghost releases !! excatly like the fragment sock darts.

got up 7.30am yesterday and waited like a ****in tit all day online for the sacai release... then they decided to release at a later date!!  **** YOU NIKE!! why release a full collection minus the trainers?? waste of ****in time.

then i got mangled last night after a day of stress being ****ed around by nike on the phone and on live chat and woke up 10am this morning to find out they SNEAKILY dropped the air max 90 cork online without telling anyone.

gutted as a mutha ****a as my mrs said shed buy these for me as a late bday pressie lol.

****in furious !!

**** me they pissed me off.... im gonna make the biggest , fattest, smelliest dubie i can and power smoke **** out of it now to chillax.

SO YEAH I SAID IT..... **** YOU NIKE!!

rant over
wink.gif
lol
sounds like you need some pineapple haze joint twist around it with some sweet honey hash to control your anger
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Came across a pic of these, apparently these are being sold in India but that´s the only thing I could find out. Anyone got infos on these? Fakes maybe?
not fake, i got them.. only a few countries got this. even Australia got them & I think South Africa as well, google image "air max 90 cedar catalina" a few websites wrote about it as well.  I've seen others on this forum who got it as well. the guy who was wearing it with the price tag on, forgot his name.

Last edited:
whoa, i got up lately today but with a little bit of luck i was able to get a couple pairs of AM90 corks... didn't even knew were dropping!

someone knows when velvets gonna release?

not fake, i got them.. only a few countries got this. even Australia got them & I think South Africa as well, google image "air max 90 cedar catalina" a few websites wrote about it as well.  I've seen others on this forum who got it as well. the guy who was wearing it with the price tag on, forgot his name.
That be me
View media item 1454198View media item 1454199View media item 1454200I love the cws on these don't wear them all the time but when I do people do ask.

A
whoa, i got up lately today but with a little bit of luck i was able to get a couple pairs of AM90 corks... didn't even knew were dropping!

someone knows when velvets gonna release?
And as far as the velvet goes I'm not sure when they getting released but I pre order mines already I kno its sometime in April from what I heard they are to be released

Back
Top Bottom