The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone from US or Cali ever ordered from them before? Did you guys get hit by any custom fees? I just ordered 2 pairs that came out for less than retail.
a good amount of people who ordered from END get hit with customs..  not sure how much both shoes came out to for you, but thats why i never order from them

technically speaking, customs fees get charged when your package is valued at $250+ (if im not mistaken), but i know some people that got hit from END for just one pair of kicks

Last edited:
10808140354_94eece0ba8_c.jpg
is this some sort of joke?

killin it

a good amount of people who ordered from END get hit with customs..  not sure how much both shoes came out to for you, but thats why i never order from them

technically speaking, customs fees get charged when your package is valued at $250+ (if im not mistaken), but i know some people that got hit from END for just one pair of kicks

Damn seems like it luck of the draw... My subtotal was $278 but after 20% it came out to about $232 shipped. Hope I slip through...

there are people who order 1 pair have been hit, there are people who ordered 2 pairs that haven't been hit

part of it is luck

In the US, I thought $200 was the threshold - but that doesn't mean that any package will be hit with customs. Customs agents don't inspect every package that goes through - it's kind of like being pulled out of the security line at the airport; it's supposed to be random, plus whatever red flags they see. And, the customs rules are different depending on the country from which the package is sent. ...I've been buying shoes internationally for years, and customs is still one of the few things you have to deal with in this hobby that I've never fully been able to fully understand/predict.

i like 3M, but generally only when its black on a black shoe.  I think the 90s with the underlay creatively utilize it.  Also this years 'flash' pack.

Hey guys im new here! This year I really fell in love with the Air Max 90. I recently ordered a pair of Nike Air Max 90 ID. I have some questions I hope you can help me a bit out. First of all, they will be my first Air Max and I wan't to treat them good (I don't treat my shoes bad) becouse I don't want to destroy them after a few months. So my question is what tipp's do you have for me? What things should I avoid doing with my shoes. How do I clean them etc... ? And my second question, how long do Nike ID produce my shoes? Right now they are 9 and a half days in production becouse I want that they start shipping ( I've read that the shipping takes 2/4 weeks or? I live EU, germany). And my last question is when and how can I buy the Nike Air Max 90 3M Tiger Camo from Atmos? I know they will come to US/EU soon but will they be avaiable onlines or only to some located stores?

I hope u can help me out! Have a nice day!

Last edited:
in the spirit of keep this thread positive, I have $20 WC that expires on the 19th that I won't be able to use.  The numbers are smudged a little on the card, but I will include a photo of the barcode and the number.   I assume that anyone can use them?  Apologizes if not.  First one to PM gets it.

rapcoz2134 was first to respond- enjoy!

Last edited:
Hey guys im new here! This year I really fell in love with the Air Max 90. I recently ordered a pair of Nike Air Max 90 ID. I have some questions I hope you can help me a bit out. First of all, they will be my first Air Max and I wan't to treat them good (I don't treat my shoes bad) becouse I don't want to destroy them after a few months. So my question is what tipp's do you have for me? What things should I avoid doing with my shoes. How do I clean them etc... ? And my second question, how long do Nike ID produce my shoes? Right now they are 9 and a half days in production becouse I want that they start shipping ( I've read that the shipping takes 2/4 weeks or? I live EU, germany). And my last question is when and how can I buy the Nike Air Max 90 3M Tiger Camo from Atmos? I know they will come to US/EU soon but will they be avaiable onlines or only to some located stores?

I hope u can help me out! Have a nice day!

1. For cleaning tips, you should probably check out the sneaker maintenance thread. But, depending on what materials you've used - just clean them with products made for cleaning that material. ...Soap and water is usually enough, unless you get some unexpected, abnormal stain on them.

2. The ID process varies. I'm in the US, but my last pair of IDs actually came really quickly - maybe 3 weeks total. I've had pairs take more than a month too. So, it's not an exact science.

3. I doubt the Tiger Camo release will be all that widespread. I'm guessing it will be only a few select boutique type stores and even if they aren't in-store only, they'll sell out instantly. You can wait and see what happens, but it will be hard to get them unless a local place will receive pairs.

Unless this release isn't as limited as I expect, I don't think it will really do much at all to the resale price. In fact, it's POSSIBLE, that it will eventually boost the resale price, simply because now more people will know about the shoe and have had at least a chance to get a pair. That grows the thirst. ...Look at what happened to the FB AM1 (the "Yeezy"). They started as a Euro release (though nowhere near as limited as these) and then had a very small release on NDC. The same people who didn't want to pay EU retail for them then tried and stuck out on NDC and now pay more than the initial resale bump prior to the US release.

in the spirit of keep this thread positive, I have $20 WC that expires on the 19th that I won't be able to use.  The numbers are smudged a little on the card, but I will include a photo of the barcode and the number.   I assume that anyone can use them?  Apologizes if not.  First one to PM gets it.

rapcoz2134 was first to respond- enjoy!
Thanks homie!

So I thought the black reflective pair was wholly reflective, not animal print?

Is Nike dropping another pair that's pretty similar but is all 3M and not just patterned? I can't seem to remember where I saw the pair I'm thinking about.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I just trippin'?

Anyone know if anybody else getting these? Didn't think they were going to sellout on finishline that fast,but i guess they look too much like infrareds..... thought i wasgonna be able to wait for them...
Call WestNYC they got their pairs Yesterday

Real salty after having to buy the tiger camo as a pack for £250 then got hit with £100 customs fees, and now I hear it's not a atmos exclusive! disappointed doesn't even come close to how I feel atm
damn, so glad i cancelled my order now

So I found the pair I was talking about...apparently these are women's...think the reflective mudguard looks better than the men's pair though:

Anyone know what's the biggest size Nike made in these?

So I found the pair I was talking about...apparently these are women's...think the reflective mudguard looks better than the men's pair though:

Anyone know what's the biggest size Nike made in these?
mens size 10,5 is the largest, but wmns shoes are a half centimeter longer in the length

so if you are a size 11 u can maybe also fit into the size 10,5

Back
Top Bottom