The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

like most AM90's on FNL, always best to wait it out for a markdown, and combine a code.

That's what I like about FNL. They let you combine codes.

Got mine for $98 after using a 20 off coupon and WC points. I was going to wait for them to get marked down, but my WC was going to expire in a few days.

Last edited:
That's what I like about FNL. They let you combine codes.

Got mine for $98 after using a 20 off coupon and WC points. I was going to wait for them to get marked down, but my WC was going to expire in a few days.

Has anybody tried to do this recently?, I use to always get $40 off sneakers but now fnl will only allow me to use either a coupon or wc rewards but not both. Even when I enter in a wc rewards number I have to put it in the coupon section. I see fnl fixed the free shipping trick so I assumed they did the same with being able to combine coupons. I never tried to combine coupons and wc in store but I'm sure that is at the discretion of the cashier.

Has anybody tried to do this recently?, I use to always get $40 off sneakers but now fnl will only allow me to use either a coupon or wc rewards but not both. Even when I enter in a wc rewards number I have to put it in the coupon section. I see fnl fixed the free shipping trick so I assumed they did the same with being able to combine coupons. I never tried to combine coupons and wc in store but I'm sure that is at the discretion of the cashier.

You're probably confusing WC coupons (that are issued through the mail) with WC rewards (which are basically gift cards).

You can use one WC reward and one coupon per order.

On finishline now
Anyone know if anybody else getting these? Didn't think they were going to sellout on finishline that fast,but i guess they look too much like infrareds..... thought i wasgonna be able to wait for them...

After reading the great news about the Tiger Camos, I NEED them in my life. Plus I get paid this Friday too 8)

After reading the great news about the Tiger Camos, I NEED them in my life. Plus I get paid this Friday too
glasses.gif
but how are you gonna buy them ?? cuz you can only cop them instore only

unless you are living around the Boston area you will have zer0 chance to obtain this TZ release

and even if you are lucky enough to live around the boston area you for sure need to go to the store at night

to assure yourself a pair and camp out in the freezing cold for these wasabi beauties
smokin.gif

Real salty after having to buy the tiger camo as a pack for £250 then got hit with £100 customs fees, and now I hear it's not a atmos exclusive! disappointed doesn't even come close to how I feel atm

Real salty after having to buy the tiger camo as a pack for £250 then got hit with £100 customs fees, and now I hear it's not a atmos exclusive! disappointed doesn't even come close to how I feel atm
DAMN mate !!!

welcome to custom fee victim association mate,

it already sux to become a victim of that F.ucking custom fee

its even getting worse by those explosive amounts like that

100 GBP is even more than 105 euro lol

im now even scared to buy stuff from outside the EU

the last 4 purchases from me are all get caught by those damn customs

now i just prefer to wait till the stuff here in the EU get discounted

rather then buying from the US or Asia, trying to save money and get the shoes for cheap

but when they arrived and you need to pay 30-35 euro custom fees on top of the shoes

that you already have payed 90-100 euro for is not worth it at the end imo
mad.gif

DAMN mate !!!
rather then buying from the US or Asia, trying to save money and get the shoes for cheap
but when they arrived and you need to pay 30-35 euro custom fees on top of the shoes
that you already have payed 90-100 euro for is not worth it at the end imo >:

I feel you, when i bought the am1 leopards, 99.99$ for each plus shipping, which came out 100 euro, i had to pay the same custom fee. Ended up 115 euro for each pair. Quite reasonable considering their price now. But i cant say the same for my friend who ordered the obsidians for 110 euro, which is a good price considering that the normal price for am1 or 90 in my country is 150 euro. He had to pay custom fee as well, so it came out the same as if buyed them at local footlocker. Call them scammers at the post office and the lady told him next time to choose normal shipping instead of express. Less chance to get stuck in customs

So I thought the black reflective pair was wholly reflective, not animal print?

Is Nike dropping another pair that's pretty similar but is all 3M and not just patterned? I can't seem to remember where I saw the pair I'm thinking about.

DAMN mate !!!

that you already have payed 90-100 euro for is not worth it at the end imo
mad.gif
what's the threshold for your guys' international purchases?  meaning, what's the most a package can be valued at before it gets hit with customs?  or does every package for you guys have a slight chance to get hit with customs?

Back
Top Bottom