The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

so whats the availability on the tiger camos? wide release or just a few boutiques getting them? NDC possibly?

so whats the availability on the tiger camos? wide release or just a few boutiques getting them? NDC possibly?
doubtful on NDC if I had to guess and I am going to assume these will be very limited as I dont see many boutiques getting them and even so a size run at best

I wear a 13...damn!

Those are way better than the men's version IMO.
that really sux mate
frown.gif

i think you need to settle for the mens version, or just buy something else with your money if you dont like the mens version

Last edited:
I tried using a coupon and a $20 WC rewards on an online order it never works. When I use one, it cancels out the other. 
WC rewards are applied first, then the coupon. Does your $20 WC reward bring your total amount under the total required for the coupon? I had to buy some extra items before because the shoes I wanted to buy were $75, -$20 WC rewards it was $55+tax. Then I had a $10 off $60 coupon, but couldn't use it so I ended up buying cleaner or something to get above $60. I forget what the $20 coupon is, but it sounds like you used the WC rewards and it brought you underneath the $20 off $100?

After reading the great news about the Tiger Camos, I NEED them in my life. Plus I get paid this Friday too 8)

but how are you gonna buy them ?? cuz you can only cop them instore only
unless you are living around the Boston area you will have zer0 chance to obtain this TZ release
and even if you are lucky enough to live around the boston area you for sure need to go to the store at night
to assure yourself a pair and camp out in the freezing cold for these wasabi beauties :smokin
nooooo don't say that :frown: :smh:

Na they not droppin "widley" in EU/US perhaps in the US ATMOS store but dont be exspectin these to show up as a GR, in japan they werent even "widley" available. Some other stores sold the shoes but ATMOS still got the full pack.

View media item 655566
Quality on point also, I think they even better than the green tiger camo 1s

View media item 655568

Na they not droppin "widley" in EU/US perhaps in the US ATMOS store but dont be exspectin these to show up as a GR, in japan they werent even "widley" available. Some other stores sold the shoes but ATMOS still got the full pack.

Quality on point also, I think they even better than the green tiger camo 1s

yeah deff better than the 1s imo

too bad the hoody is not made of 3M material

that would be sick though, now i just gonna sell all the clothing

hey guys, do these differ in width for you even in the same size

i have a bunch of air maxes in either 12 or 13, and their all authentic, coming from either the nike store, champs or footlocker

comparing the size 13s there is one that is much wider than the rest, the rest being the same

in terms of 12, there are 2 different widths, with a few being one of them, and a few being slightly wider

what is this?

^ I saw someone selling the clothing pack without the shoes on there for 3 fittty $$ + shipping....

Back
Top Bottom