The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Which is why I'm shocked Siva still had them for so long and why im expecting that awesome cancel email

^^ +2 another one on my list
devil.gif

hanon just announced 139 euro retail on both wheat lebron xii and metallic silver jordan v's...wouldn't be too optimistic about u.s. retail on these, especially  given the whole cork deal

It's 139 pound. So like 190 euro and 200 dollar.

So a bit more expensive. Sorry to correct you. Would liked that price too

whats weird is that im not even hearing anything about a probable US release date for these at all. wtf nike

Seems like a LOTTT of places got the corks but in very limited numbers. Glad I got a few pairs to hit friends up at retail.
Yeah, e.g Solebox Berlin had exactly 10 pairs and Nike Town Berlin didn't had them at all!

I heard Overkill in Berlin releasing them this Saturday - but Instore first. I guess it's safe to says there will be nothing left for an Online Release.

Offspring are back because they canceled multiple orders. They called me to let me know they'd be cancelling all but two.

But they still accepted one of the orders? Have they sent them yet?
They said I could keep two orders because they were at fault for not stating "one pair per customer" on the page.

Most likely being sent out tomorrow. I've done 10+ orders on offspring and they never get shipped same day.

Back
Top Bottom