The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

They said I could keep two orders because they were at fault for not stating "one pair per customer" on the page.

Most likely being sent out tomorrow. I've done 10+ orders on offspring and they never get shipped same day.
OK cool, I only wanted one anyways and ordered one. I'm just worried cause the twitter says releasing this evening even though they are up now. They are in stock for a while as well which is strange

just copped again off offspring 
pimp.gif
 (hopefully no cancellation follows) 

Does it give the option to check out with PayPal? I don't have enough on the card alone now after all the slow refund bs

geezes offspring goes so FAST! I can't even grab a safety pair just in case my order gets cancelled again

so now I guess I'll clear up my post earlier about hanon gonna be 139 pounds for those releases 
laugh.gif
 damn I feel a fool - still mad good for those wheats compared to u.s. retail 

so now I guess I'll clear up my post earlier about hanon gonna be 139 pounds for those releases 
laugh.gif
 damn I feel a fool - still mad good for those wheats compared to u.s. retail 
  •  says £219 gbp on thesolesupplier??
  •  
  • Release Date Sat 04th Apr, 2015 00..01am GMT
  • Price £219
  • Style Code 744287-700

The Nike LeBron 12 EXT QS Wheat is another awesome looking pair, which is set to hit the stores in a great combination of Wheat and Gold colourway.

This pair of Nike LeBron 12 features a Wheat-based nubuck upper with gold accents. The wheat toned colourway ties directly to the All-Star edition Zoom Generation 1 LeBron. It comes with Wheat coloured laces and branding on the tongue. The pair is finished off with a gum sole unit and a stroke of gold on the reflective Swoosh.

The Nike LeBron 12 EXT QS Wheat is scheduled to release on 4th April (00.01am GMT) via the following retailers.

No one cares about the LeBron 12 in here, if you want to talk about them go to the correct thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom