The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

This release about to start a UK vs US war lol
Fo Real 
mean.gif

The US stay taking all of our Jordan releases, it's about time our websites levelled the playing field. We can't order from the US but you guys at least have a chance in the UK/EU. 
eyes.gif

not my site lol, seen them pop up for sale and just posting links incase anyone else on here is looking.

if you dont want them i aint forcing u to buy them.
wink.gif

not my site lol, seen them pop up for sale and just posting links incase anyone else on here is looking.

if you dont want them i aint forcing u to buy them.
wink.gif
It's definitely you. It even comes from an international seller (like yourself). How convenient? You got caught out the other day because you were boasting about all your personal pairs, that you would sell at retail if you ever sold them. Then they were all up on ebay. Just admit what you are and stop trying to flex on here. 

It's definitely you. It even comes from an international seller (like yourself). How convenient? You got caught out the other day because you were boasting about all your personal pairs, that you would sell at retail if you ever sold them. Then they were all up on ebay. Just admit what you are and stop trying to flex on here. 
lol its a shop in USA u tit... im in south wales UK.

put ur dummy back in, salty eh

lol

Lol from South Wales, posts up a site from the US with a product that has an international seller. Hmmmmmm........
laugh.gif
Salty? No. Logical? Yes. 

[h1]About Us[/h1]
I am a sneaker enthusiast just like you! I created this LLC(registered in NY) to give consumers the best possible price when they strike out on a release! I am located in Long Island New York! I am just starting my online store but having been selling sneakers for over a couple years! Provided by KYRKANIDESLLC

[h1]About Us[/h1]
I am a sneaker enthusiast just like you! I created this LLC(registered in NY) to give consumers the best possible price when they strike out on a release! I am located in Long Island New York! I am just starting my online store but having been selling sneakers for over a couple years! Provided by KYRKANIDESLLC
Aww no not a believable back story. I thought you weren't bothered why do you keep trying to justify that it's 'not you'?

Back
Top Bottom