The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Are you really trying to be "helpful" or just be a butt??
Just stop man. Youre not amusing to anyone but yourself

So i managed to grab what I thought was a 10.5, turned out to be an 8, off of a polish site.Just got shipping confirmation, hahaha. Hoping I got the 14US off of size? as well at least.

bout to buy some Velvets and Cut a hole out the Toe Box on 9.5 and let my Dawgs hang out like FlipFlops

Get my Fred Flintstone on! 

So i managed to grab what I thought was a 10.5, turned out to be an 8, off of a polish site.Just got shipping confirmation, hahaha. Hoping I got the 14US off of size? as well at least.
Which site?? 

If my order gets cancelled again, you willing to let that 8 go? 

Did anyone successfully pick up a size 13 US? My order from 20 chmielna  (the polish store) went through, pay pal and all, then cancelled. Looks like most places carried up to 12 US, slim pickings any bigger. 

Did anyone successfully pick up a size 13 US? My order from 20 chmielna  (the polish store) went through, pay pal and all, then cancelled. Looks like most places carried up to 12 US, slim pickings any bigger. 
I copped a 13 from Sivas. No shipping confirmation yet though 

UK 5 pairs total. 

No shipping confirms yet but 2 pairs confirmed will defo be sent.
nice
wink.gif

EU based copped 2 pairs US10

1 from Nike and 1 by accident, thought it got cancelled, but just received order conformation.

Damn I been about a few minutes late on every drop, I can't think this is fate. As long as I can scoop those 90 or 95 patches when they hit us im good, but I highly doubt it.

No accident, but after ordering from warschauw sneakerstore it stated it was out of stock and didn't get redirected to paypal.

5 minutes later I receive a e-mail from them thanking me for my order and with a link to pay.

Very strange, but I payed and received and order conformation. 

No accident, but after ordering from warschauw sneakerstore it stated it was out of stock and didn't get redirected to paypal.

5 minutes later I receive a e-mail from them thanking me for my order and with a link to pay.

Very strange, but I payed and received and order conformation. 
happy dayz
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom